2023 NFL Trade Deadline Discussion

49ersfan

11 minutes ago, detfan782004 said:

Detroit needs some edge help, a decent Wr and some secondary.

I will settle for 1 of the 3 

Detroit should really be looking be buyers tomorrow.  They are in a really favorable spot to be a top 1/2 seed in the NFC given the schedule they have.  

8 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Detroit should really be looking be buyers tomorrow.  They are in a really favorable spot to be a top 1/2 seed in the NFC given the schedule they have.  

I kinda don't see it. Holmes drafts so well in the middle rounds. I think we're a year away from competing for a Super Bowl too so any move would certainly have to be mutli-year.

6 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Barkley 10000% needs to be traded but he won’t. Adams 100000% needs to be traded but he won’t either, same with Henry. It’s crazy to me that in the NFL more so than other sports teams just refuse to make the obvious move 

Everyone, including myself, really underestimates how much Barkley wants to stay with the Giants. He wants to be Barry Sanders and build a legacy with one team. It's to the point where I am about 95% certain this ends with him signing a team friendly deal with the Giants this offseason. He's caved at every step; he's too nice of a guy to sit out or hurt his team in any way to get what he deserves. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Barkley 10000% needs to be traded but he won’t. Adams 100000% needs to be traded but he won’t either, same with Henry. It’s crazy to me that in the NFL more so than other sports teams just refuse to make the obvious move 

One of these things is not like the others. Why is it obvious that Henry needs to be moved?