SNF: Giants visit NY to take on the Bills

Trentwannabe

2 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Im so tired of seeing these moronic coaches throwing the ball on the 1 yard line over and over again.  Even more so when you have a top tier RB that has a better chance to get in than a throwing play would be from that area.   It has happened multiple times for the Falcons this year.  You have Robinson, Allgears, and Patterson with a elite run blocking O-line and a rookie QB and you try to get cute costing points almost every time.   Same thing happened with Barkley just then.  Even if it had worked it still was a lower % chance play going away from what you do best with your best player.

Having a good RB doesn't matter with that OL. You're not getting push when the D knows it's coming when you're taking a G off of retirement and playing him at LT. We already saw what happened when they ran it from the 1.

• Like 1

Just now, Malik said:

I'm struggling to be empathetic with the lack of a flag when the Giants kicked a field goal when it was 4th and inches.

I don't actually blame them for that. Down by one point, kicking makes sense just to get the lead.

Though if they had gotten the gimme 3 points to end the first half, and were up 9 to 7, then, yes, you should definitely go for it there.

1 minute ago, Jakuvious said:

Having a good RB doesn't matter with that OL. You're not getting push when the D knows it's coming when you're taking a G off of retirement and playing him at LT. We already saw what happened when they ran it from the 1.

Yeah.  It's hard to rely on your ground game to get you those critical yards to win it, when they are terribad like that.  Unlikely you're going to get anything resembling the push you need.

Best of both worlds is probably just...find a way to get it to Barkley outside i guess.

2 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Yeah.  It's hard to rely on your ground game to get you those critical yards to win it, when they are terribad like that.  Unlikely you're going to get anything resembling the push you need.

Best of both worlds is probably just...find a way to get it to Barkley outside i guess.

Run the RPO. Do something other than what is by definition a low percentage throw.

• Like 1