SNF: Giants visit NY to take on the Bills

Trentwannabe

A big difference between winning and losing teams: play calling. 

I really don't care about the no-call at the end; it shouldn't have come to that anyway.

Giants have had several opportunities to do something on primetime and squandered every one of them. Bottom line.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

Game on the line and you put the ball in the hands of your backup QB.... Daboll should be fired.

It's not even that he put it in Tyrod's hands. It's that he called a play where Tyrod had to make a precise touch throw. If you're going to pass, I'd say call the PA, boot, and try to either outflank them with a TE or WR or with Tyrod's mobility. You have two ways to win.

• Like 3

Just now, Tugboat said:

Could also partially be that he's one of those guys who is just destined to stay a forever Coordinator.  Gets totally tweaked out as a HC distracted by everything else, and even the thing they did well starts to go to ****.

But lol.  He's such a bad coach.

I mean if you look at his record as a coordinator without Josh Allen, it is not great.

Just now, Jakuvious said:

Definitely DPI. Definitely a terrible play call, though. I'm fine with passing it, actually, based on the Bills alignment. But do something to get Taylor an open target, not a blanketed one in the center of the field. Could've used that motion to try to get back open outside, or something.

yeah like the play action was fine honestly it sucked in like 3 defenders

Im so tired of seeing these moronic coaches throwing the ball on the 1 yard line over and over again.  Even more so when you have a top tier RB that has a better chance to get in than a throwing play would be from that area.   It has happened multiple times for the Falcons this year.  You have Robinson, Allgears, and Patterson with a elite run blocking O-line and a rookie QB and you try to get cute costing points almost every time.   Same thing happened with Barkley just then.  Even if it had worked it still was a lower % chance play going away from what you do best with your best player.

• Like 1

Just now, Jakuvious said:

Definitely DPI. Definitely a terrible play call, though. I'm fine with passing it, actually, based on the Bills alignment. But do something to get Taylor an open target, not a blanketed one in the center of the field. Could've used that motion to try to get back open outside, or something.

Yeah if they're passing use all 4 WR's and spread the defense. Run could've worked better from that alignment too

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

It's not even that he put it in Tyrod's hands. It's that he called a play where Tyrod had to make a precise touch throw. If you're going to pass, I'd say call the PA, boot, and try to either outflank them with a TE or WR or with Tyrod's mobility. You have two ways to win.

This

• Like 2