GDT Raiders (3-3) at Bears (1-5): Lets stack these dubs

NYRaider

Who wins  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Raiders
    • Bears

14 minutes ago, NickButera said:

Same. The fact that this is the best option, is fireable by itself. We're not prepared to field a competitive team this year. 

Abs been through some ROUGH year (Pryor, some Carr years, etc) but this team has more way more disinterested than those teams ever did. Absolutely wasting Crosby, Adams, JJ, etc. 

Can’t wait to pick 12th, draft an injured player, and run it back with Jimmy again. Dear lord. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

That's my point. It's literally the only way. Hoyer and Jimmy are hot garbage

Still the bump came in  a few classic Carr garbage time scores in games we still lost to bump up the average. So my point is still the same i don't want Carr back and he would make no difference.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, raidr4life said:

Still the bump came in  a few classic Carr garbage time scores in games we still lost to bump up the average. So my point is still the same i don't want Carr back and he would make no difference.

The irrational hate for this guy by Raiders fans is incredible. No one is saying he's a top guy. But undeniably the offense would be looking better if he was playing. They were among the league leaders in explosive pass plays last year. JMD needs a QB with an arm and the ability to throw downfield. That's why I'm shocked we brought in Jimmy.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

I mean, the fact they got a 1st down in hurry up isn't the right way to look at it.

If we call a timeout there it means we have time to set ourselves up defensively and possibly get a stop on 3rd & 7. We then potentially get the ball back with 30 seconds left and a couple of timeouts to work with.

The Bears getting a 1st down via the hurry up offense doesn't dispute that logic.

Jmd don't trust hoyer. 

10 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

The irrational hate for this guy by Raiders fans is incredible. No one is saying he's a top guy. But undeniably the offense would be looking better if he was playing. They were among the league leaders in explosive pass plays last year. JMD needs a QB with an arm and the ability to throw downfield. That's why I'm shocked we brought in Jimmy.

I don't hate Carr, but wev'e seen the Carr show, it's time to find someone else you are caught up in the moment, now seek comfort from the ex. AO4 may or may not surprise when he gets his shot or Jmd will get canned and we can draft someone in this deep draft.

25 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

This was our point total last year first 6 games, not a huge difference.

this year, 17,10,18,17,17,21

Those aren’t even the right numbers lmao

last year was 19, 23, 22, 23, 29, 38

True Carr hater at its finest  

Edited by true2form
  • Like 1