GDT Raiders (3-3) at Bears (1-5): Lets stack these dubs

NYRaider

Who wins  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Raiders
    • Bears

14 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but please Mr McDaniels start Brian Hoyer at QB 😂😂

Who would have thought those words would ever be uttered in a game day thread???

He's probably our safest option to ensure a W. Which is sad but that says about as much about the Bears and their issues as it does to our QB situation. Both are pretty pretty bad 

1 hour ago, justwinbaby81 said:

He's probably our safest option to ensure a W. Which is sad but that says about as much about the Bears and their issues as it does to our QB situation. Both are pretty pretty bad 

To be fair to Hoyer, he came in last game, didn’t do anything stupid, launched a bomb to Tucker and did just enough to win. Kudos. 

Part of me wants to see what AOC can do though, given he grew into the last game. He may be a little more in sync this game.

Really good, honest press conference today from Adams. He seems very frustrated with the offense and his role in it. Seems to point it towards the QB play more than McDaniels. I'm expecting a game plan with him being the focal point Sunday to get him and the offense back on track. It should work, but if it doesn't, the offense sputters, we lose...could be a big problem for the longevity of Adams as a Raider.

He's the best WR in the league still, despite coverage schemes he needs to be getting more looks and he's making that very clear.

• Like 2