GDT Raiders (3-3) at Bears (1-5): Lets stack these dubs

NYRaider

Who wins  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Raiders
    • Bears

3 hours ago, justwinbaby81 said:

Really good, honest press conference today from Adams. He seems very frustrated with the offense and his role in it. Seems to point it towards the QB play more than McDaniels. I'm expecting a game plan with him being the focal point Sunday to get him and the offense back on track. It should work, but if it doesn't, the offense sputters, we lose...could be a big problem for the longevity of Adams as a Raider.

He's the best WR in the league still, despite coverage schemes he needs to be getting more looks and he's making that very clear.

Irks me that’s he’s complaining after two wins, yet says nothing after losses and he stacks numbers. 

• Like 2

Better be AOC. With him starting would be the only time I’ll be rooting for this team to win. This should be the game where the offense gets going and the Raiders win by a big margin.

With that being said. The Raiders will do the exact opposite and lose this game 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Geezy said:

Irks me that’s he’s complaining after two wins, yet says nothing after losses and he stacks numbers. 

I think it more mirrors what a lot in here have said. Yea we have won, and that's great, but it won't be sustainable unless the offense takes strides. To get where we need to be to contend with Chiefs, Dolphins, Lions, the tougher teams on the schedule we will need Adams heavily involved.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

The defense getting a modicum of respect, then getting blasted by Tyler Bagent would be peak Raiders football.

He looked really lost last week against a bad defense. This would be 2022 Colts game level of bad if this defense gets beat by him. I have higher confidence in this defense to get it done. Offense will need to at least not take a step back, which is not a given with our QB situation.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I think AOC starts and makes it difficult for us to pivot back to Jimmy. I want to see a freaking deep ball to Tucker in the worst way. Tre is usually open deep and I remember him and AOC having some chemistry in PS.

Make it happen.

If he lights it up this week I wonder if we bench him for Jimmy against the Lions 

2 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I think AOC starts and makes it difficult for us to pivot back to Jimmy. I want to see a freaking deep ball to Tucker in the worst way. Tre is usually open deep and I remember him and AOC having some chemistry in PS.

Make it happen.

Hoyer connected in short order it will be there. I’m more interested to see his pocket presence