GDT Raiders (3-3) at Bears (1-5): Lets stack these dubs

NYRaider

Who wins  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Raiders
    • Bears

1 hour ago, justwinbaby81 said:

AOC shined in preseason. This Bears team is the closest we will see to a preseason squad. The time is now for AOC

Yep, he had a bit of a baptism of fire last time out with Mack creating devastation. If he does indeed start, it should be a little bit easier on him as the Bears really are not good, could be a good game to settle in on. 

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

It's debatable. Carr has a better arm, Jimmy better at everything else. I love seeing DC4 get exposed. 

The only thing I’ve seen Garoppolo be better than Carr at is the odd scramble for first downs, that is a big improvement. Everything else is the same or much worse. Regardless of if you like Carr or not, I can’t justify any reasonable argument here.

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

The only thing I’ve seen Garoppolo be better than Carr at is the odd scramble for first downs, that is a big improvement. Everything else is the same or much worse. Regardless of if you like Carr or not, I can’t justify any reasonable argument here.

Even things like we were pretty certain were gonna happen like RZ TD conversions, protecting the football... just have not happened with JG. Really very few of the good traits materialized that we expected with all of the bad.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, justwinbaby81 said:

Even things like we were pretty certain were gonna happen like RZ TD conversions, protecting the football... just have not happened with JG. Really very few of the good traits materialized that we expected with all of the bad.

This...absolutely 100% plus the noodle arm affecting the pass and run game. Honestly, minus HB, it really is the anti carr league constantly mentioning him. Lol!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, justwinbaby81 said:

AOC shined in preseason. This Bears team is the closest we will see to a preseason squad. The time is now for AOC

Bagent looked good in preseason too. Watched some of his play from last week coming in for Fields. His Oline, specifically his Center, did him no favors. Bad snaps. Overall the guy had solid footwork inside the pocket and steps up when feels pressure. Something O'Connell (Hate calling him AOC) doesn't do well. 

Feel like Hoyer is the safer bet, but maybe McDaniels gives him the keys for homecoming. 

Edited by RaiderX

50 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Nobody talks about what a massive disappointment Hobbs has ended up being after his rookie season. 

was great in the slot, then the Pats wanted to send him outside. Been hurt this year, still a plus slot CB. 

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Nobody talks about what a massive disappointment Hobbs has ended up being after his rookie season. 

I think it’s a bit early to say that he’s been a massive disappointnemt, he was uncomfortable last year primarily on the outside plus wasnt he nicked up too? I think he’s been decent back in the nickel this year, feisty as ever but has been banged up again. I’m confident once fit he’ll be back to form. 

• Like 1