GDT Raiders (3-3) at Bears (1-5): Lets stack these dubs

NYRaider

Who wins  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Raiders
    • Bears

1 hour ago, Packers2021 said:

Who are the Bears trotting out there as Quarterback? 

The undrafted rookie, I think they call him Bagent…….something like that anyway. Do you have any inside info on him?? 😀

Edited by Darbsk

1 hour ago, Darbsk said:

The undrafted rookie, I think they call him Bagent…….something like that anyway. Do you have any inside info on him?? 😀

His dad is a multi time arm wrestling champion and sort of an insufferable prick. 

He is possibly the smallest 6'3 215 I've ever seen. 

He has more arm talent and is less mistake prone than Jimmy G. 

He played at a school commentators didn't even know existed. 

With a QB room also hosting Justin Fields and Nathan Peterman, he might be the best QB on the roster. 

That's all I got. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Packers2021 said:

You guys like the backup better? 

It’s just that Garoppolo’s reluctance to even look deep, let alone throw it is really hampering the whole offence, the safeties are cheating up and the D is keeping 7 and sometimes 8 men in the box limiting Jacobs and the running game too. Against the Packers, Jimmy turns down a wide open Adams 25 yards downfield to throw short to Meyers and even then throws late and behind him and gets picked off, that kind of sums him up sadly. 

If he was just dinking and dunking but protecting the football and moving the chains that would be one thing, but he’s not even doing that, he’s giving cheap interceptions away and he’s not good in the redzone either.

When Hoyer came into the game against the Pats, his second pass was I believe the longest reception on the season, straight off the bat, kind of crazy. Either Hoyer or O’Connell and the defence might have to actually respect the pass and give Jacobs more room to work, should in theory be better all round for the offence.

Edited by Darbsk
  • Like 1