GDT Raiders (3-3) at Bears (1-5): Lets stack these dubs

NYRaider

Who wins  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Raiders
    • Bears

1 hour ago, NickButera said:

He knows this isn't sustainable, nor is it at any level competitive with playoff teams. He's been to the post season 6 times, he knows what it takes to get there and is stating that we're not there yet. I don't think there's anything to that other than how simple it appears.  He's saying "Great, we won, but this isn't anything to be proud of, and we won't keep winning like this."  You can't win if you sideline your own star players. 

why not wait till after a loss though? If it is inevitable for the season to unravel, why pout after we get to .500? i dont remember him being unhappy after the 3 game losing streak when he had 21 rec 331 yards 3 TDs. Seems a bit selfish to me, and i love Adams. Weve won games hes had 66 yards or less and lost games hes had 75+. Im not saying dont get him the ball, he should be the focus, but Ws over stats.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Geezy said:

why not wait till after a loss though? If it is inevitable for the season to unravel, why pout after we get to .500? i dont remember him being unhappy after the 3 game losing streak when he had 21 rec 331 yards 3 TDs. Seems a bit selfish to me, and i love Adams. Weve won games hes had 66 yards or less and lost games hes had 75+. Im not saying dont get him the ball, he should be the focus, but Ws over stats.

Deep down Adams knows that this team is god awful and has no real chance of competing but he still does have a chance to cement his status in the HOF with another great season. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Deep down Adams knows that this team is god awful and has no real chance of competing but he still does have a chance to cement his status in the HOF with another great season. 

i get that, and thats my point, its comes off a bit selfish. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I think it is the opposite. They weren’t expecting the defense to improve like it has. He knows if the offense steps up we can become a winner

We could be Next years Lions. Kirk Cousins, Justin Fields and Kyler could all be available as upgrades at QB

Just now, bucksavage1 said:

I think it is the opposite. They weren’t expecting the defense to improve like it has. He knows if the offense steps up we can become a winner

We could be Next years Lions. Kirk Cousins, Justin Fields and Kyler could all be available as upgrades at QB

The Lions had a ton of draft capital to build their team, hit on some stud mid round picks like ARSB, and had Goff already.

Just now, NYRaider said:

The Lions had a ton of draft capital to build their team, hit on some stud mid round picks like ARSB, and had Goff already.

Different winners are built different ways. Who knows what this team looks like next season. But there’s a realistic chance we get in the playoffs 

1 minute ago, bucksavage1 said:

Different winners are built different ways. Who knows what this team looks like next season. But there’s a realistic chance we get in the playoffs 

Campbell had the Lions at 9-8 in year two, if we go 9-8 like they did I'll buy into it, lol.

1 minute ago, Tank4Drake said:

No he’s not. But it’s way closer than the Carr guys here will ever admit. Carr is not good. Saints will likely find a way out of that contract and not have him as QB next year. 

It's debatable. Carr has a better arm, Jimmy better at everything else. I love seeing DC4 get exposed. 

I think Chicago will give us a tough game even though on paper we should beat them. 

Curious to see how AOC does in the pocket. Will he continue his fumbling problems holding the ball too long and standing still or will we execute some quick throws (like he did in preseason when he looked good) with the occasional downfield shot to Tae or Tucker.

Edited by RaisinBran