GDT Raiders (3-3) at Bears (1-5): Lets stack these dubs

NYRaider

Who wins  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Raiders
    • Bears

Maybe I’m the only one that thinks Hoyer is not a bad choice, maybe they feel O’Connell needs a little more time and less expectations and tbh I was quite impressed with Hoyer against the Pats, relatively do anyway. Hoyer is the safer option but I understand we all want to see how the rookie looks.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

A move that shows Josh is feeling the burn on his seat and needs every win possible. He went with the safe option against a team that is starting a QB who was playing Division 2 football. Ultimate ***** move

Yea it’s a total safe move. Hoyer is mediocre but still has a stronger arm than Jimmy

Im not too excited to see Hoyer. 

Edited by bucksavage1

51 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

Maybe I’m the only one that thinks Hoyer is not a bad choice, maybe they feel O’Connell needs a little more time and less expectations and tbh I was quite impressed with Hoyer against the Pats, relatively do anyway. Hoyer is the safer option but I understand we all want to see how the rookie looks.

You're not. He's the better of the 2 right now. AO4 living off some pre-season fumes still.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Darbsk said:

I knew the way Hoyer looked vs NE earned him the start this week. He didn’t look great but the offense looked slightly more explosive . With that said, this game is wide open

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Darbsk said:

I think it’s a bit early to say that he’s been a massive disappointnemt, he was uncomfortable last year primarily on the outside plus wasnt he nicked up too? I think he’s been decent back in the nickel this year, feisty as ever but has been banged up again. I’m confident once fit he’ll be back to form. 

Agree to disagree. Guys has not made a play since his first season. Can't stay on the field. Tyler Hall has arguably outplayed him in the slot this season. The fact he's been out multiple weeks now and not missed in the lineup tell me he's been disappointing. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

A move that shows Josh is feeling the burn on his seat and needs every win possible. He went with the safe option against a team that is starting a QB who was playing Division 2 football. Ultimate ***** move

Yup lol this whole duration has been full of safe moves that have failed