Week 7: {5-1} Dolphins @ {5-1} Eagles Kelly Green Edition

Nabbs4u

Just now, Danger said:

I think the biggest trending issue I had with him was the short-medium accuracy being slightly behind or slightly high a bit too much. Resulting in too many deflections that could end badly. Not the worst problem to have, but it certainly needs to be cleaned up exactly as you phrased it. 

What I REALLY liked tonight, I saw at least a few occasions where Jalen did the pocket passer step up in the pocket move. 

tbh i think it might be coached into him to throw behind a little. if you notice, a lot of the routes in our short game are absolutely primed for hospital balls. As for the high throws, in the medium game he's often throwing over backers which could explain some of it. Though tua demonstrated tonight if you got enough touch not every pass gotta be high

Just now, Jeezla said:

If you were to tell me Tyreek is going to catch 11 passes this game, but only get 88 yards, I woulda called you nuckin futs. Great job limiting Tyreeks yac even though they gave up catches.

tackling discipline has been such an improvement this year compared to honestly like the last 5-6 years lmao.

3 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Eli Ricks making that Kelee Ringo pick look bad, but I guess he was a long term project like someone else said, so year 2 and 3 is when we should be expecting him to hopefully get on the field.

But, I still kinda wish we had that 3rd round pick this coming year.

I mean... agreed. I still want them to just move Ringo to Safety though and see if he develops there. I don't think he is fluid enough to be a CB, but he is a great athlete which works better at S than CB.

Ricks is a real story though. This kid is actually pretty good already.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jays3 said:

I can almost guarantee it. 

It’s usually a big time blessing when your coordinators get poached. Means you are winning haha.

With all that said, great job by GQ Jalen on those last two TD drives after the pick six. One thing you can say for sure - he does not get rattled or let the last play affect the next one. 

Now, can we PLEASE finally not let Washington look like world beaters on offense with how well our defense has been playing these past few games!!!

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I’d like to apologize to you all for last week. I wore the same Eagles shirt for the 1st 5 weeks. Didn’t wear it last week. It was back on today. Rookie mistake. Gotta be better. 

You made up for it with the reverse jinx this game. All good

6 minutes ago, Wentz you dog you said:

It’s usually a big time blessing when your coordinators get poached. Means you are winning haha.

With all that said, great job by GQ Jalen on those last two TD drives after the pick six. One thing you can say for sure - he does not get rattled or let the last play affect the next one. 

Now, can we PLEASE finally not let Washington look like world beaters on offense with how well our defense has been playing these past few games!!!

Yeah seems Jalen really dials things in after plays like that. I do think he’s a bit reckless at times and he needs to clean that up but he’s been good for the most part