Week 7: {5-1} Dolphins @ {5-1} Eagles Kelly Green Edition

Nabbs4u

2 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Remember when the sky was falling last week? Ya…. Me too. 

6-1. 

I never thought the sky was falling, but I'm super glad that Brian Johnson really utilized the short quick passing game this week after that first drive and was more successful in the red zone. I will give credit where credit is due.

I'm also going to say on the Hurts front. The INT I don't blame him for. The Fumble? Absolutely.

• Like 1

I mean  Waddle missed a decent chunk of the game being looked at back in the locker room and we still struggled to contain Hill at times, but having 2 back-up safeties had something to do with that.

I thought at least on initial viewing that Josiah Scott actually held up decent and Eli Ricks was in good position when he was in the game, but gonna be interested to watch the All 22 to see how true that was.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Danger said:

I never thought the sky was falling, but I'm super glad that Brian Johnson really utilized the short quick passing game this week after that first drive and was more successful in the red zone. I will give credit where credit is due.

I'm also going to say on the Hurts front. The INT I don't blame him for. The Fumble? Absolutely.

No one with a brain would say Jalen was perfect tonight, but he played damn good. He needs to clean it up. But people seriously saying he is bad? Gtfo. 

• Like 1

This was our best defensive performance in years. Miami was so far ahead of the pack in every offensive category but we held them to 10 points and 244 yards tonight!? Banged up Waddle and interior OL injuries definitely helped, but we were missing arguably our best DB in Blankenship and they’ve been dicing up defenses regardless of personnel. All hail Desai.

This game proved to me we are indeed contenders.

• Like 1

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

No one with a brain would say Jalen was perfect tonight, but he played damn good. He needs to clean it up. But people seriously saying he is bad? Gtfo. 

I think the biggest trending issue I had with him was the short-medium accuracy being slightly behind or slightly high a bit too much. Resulting in too many deflections that could end badly. Not the worst problem to have, but it certainly needs to be cleaned up exactly as you phrased it. 

What I REALLY liked tonight, I saw at least a few occasions where Jalen did the pocket passer step up in the pocket move. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

This was our best defensive performance in years. Miami was so far ahead of the pack in every offensive category but we held them to 10 points and 244 yards tonight!? Banged up Waddle and interior OL injuries definitely helped, but we were missing arguably our best DB in Blankenship and they’ve been dicing up defenses regardless of personnel. All hail Desai.

This game proved to me we are indeed contenders.

10 points to the team that scored 70 earlier in the year. Yeah they were banged up, but this is the NFL, we're banged up too on the defensive side of the ball.

• Like 1