2023-2024 NBA GDT: Offseason

11sanchez11

13 hours ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

Pretty embarrassing contest

McClung taking his hands off the ball mid-air was the only wow moment in it, IMO. It's a shame the judges didn't give him a 50 for that. It is sad that they have to bring in a novelty dunker(I'm rooting for him to develop into more) to get any kind of skill in it. It's harder and harder to be novel now, I suppose. 

• Like 1

They gotta stop putting these old heads(respectfully) as judges. 

They were given Brown high scores off his wack dunks cause he was the only real NBA player. 

2020 the dunk contest died. 

Edited by agarcia34

1 hour ago, MOSteelers56 said:

McClung taking his hands off the ball mid-air was the only wow moment in it, IMO. It's a shame the judges didn't give him a 50 for that. It is sad that they have to bring in a novelty dunker(I'm rooting for him to develop into more) to get any kind of skill in it. It's harder and harder to be novel now, I suppose. 

It was a very skillful dunk but it didn't look that cool to the viewers I guess.

also I'm tired of people jumping over Shaq every year.

59 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

They were given Brown high scores off his wack dunks cause he was the only real NBA player.

His dunk where he jumped over a sitting 5'3" guy from the middle of the lane and then covering his eyes afterwards was something else.