2023-2024 NBA GDT: Offseason

11sanchez11

I've said it before, and I will say it again - I love the way that Rockets roster has been put together. Nuggets would've absolutely smoked almost every team in the league with the way they played last night, but the Rockets hung in there without FVV (who always, always eats against Denver).

That's a really good team right there. West is stacked, man.

First game back for Jamal and the Denver bench all of a sudden isn't a trainwreck. Who'd have known.

• Like 1

On 10/29/2023 at 9:43 AM, TitanSlim said:

His motor and athleticism makes his floor already unbelievable high. Then you add his feel for the game with his youthfulness and the sky is truly the limit.

Also Ausar Thompson is a respectable jumper away from being an absolute menace. It’s crazy to say but he may already be a top 10 perimeter defender in league already. He’s like a souped up Andre Iguodala (which is insane considering young Iggy was already a high end athlete).

A lot of things to feel good about early on in Detroit.

Fun fact, Detroit hasn’t won since this post 🫠

Never seen a guy complain as much to officials in a regular season game in December like KD did last night. Audacity of the guy to complain nonstop to the officials in a game where his team shot 26 free throws (13 for KD) and the Nuggets shot 12 (4 of those came in the last minute).

Credit to Peyton Watson I guess.