The MVP race

Steelersfan43

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

That's crazy cuz I thought for sure MVP voters actually watch the games and not just box score scout. There absolutely is a QB playing at an MVP level and you saw it tonight.

you thought wrong. MVP goes to the QB with the best box score stats on a playoff team. 

Edited by Jeezla

1 hour ago, Trojan said:

Tua ascending.
Took out Dak, and Lamar took out Brock.
Lamar is probably the favorite, but if it gets split enough with CMC, Lamar, Dak, Josh and some Brock... I think Tua (given he beats Lamar next week, and Josh last week of reg season) is MVP.

TBH, Tua looked even worse than Dak in that win at home.     
Dak was garbage for almost the entirety of the 2nd/3rd Qtr.   
Tua was garbage almost the entire game. 

13 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

Lamar as MVP this year would feel like the worst MVP possibly ever, not even really exaggerating. I think right now it’s CMC… and Allen, Purdy, Lamar, and Tua are all alive if they go on a tear. Tua is a sneaky candidate. 

Anyone who wins this year will be one of the weakest ever.

But never forget a kicker once won MVP.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Anyone who wins this year will be one of the weakest ever.

But never forget a kicker once won MVP.

Yeah no matter what happens this will be a weak MVP year, all things considered.

Still, Lamar has to be the front runner right now. Not sure how he couldn't be after Dak and Purdy had rough games this week and Lamar dominated the best NFC team while making several highlight-worthy plays.

8 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

My master plan of betting on Goff +15000 has begun....Purdy threw it away.

Now just need Goff to have a great game against the Cowboys and he's in the conversation.

$1,500 here I come 😎

I have a +10000 Joe Flacco comeback player of the year ticket. What he has done is starting to become more impressive than coming back from death. Hamlin has shrunk to -400, Flacco is +400

Goff is 3rd in the league in passing yards and now tied with SF and Philly with 11 wins... ya never know 

Edited by adamq
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, ///mcompact said:

TBH, Tua looked even worse than Dak in that win at home.     
Dak was garbage for almost the entirety of the 2nd/3rd Qtr.   
Tua was garbage almost the entire game. 

Tua looking meh but pacing 300ish yards a TD and no INT in a win against Dallas is a plus when Brock did what he did. Tua's season is lesser Brock, but Brock's down games have been 0 outta 10s. Also gives Tua the heads up win against Dak when the knock earlier on Tua is they beat up bad teams and lost to good teams. Tua's got good teams late.

Edited by Trojan