The Michigan/Sign Stealing & COVID Punishment Thread

BobbyPhil1781

So I guess we are all hypocrites?  Now you guys all care about evidence? Lol this place has some serious group think issues.. Can’t help but notice your mouthpiece Thamel has suddenly gone MIA , wonder what that’s about.  

You better hope the Big10 comes to its senses. This won’t end well fort OSU I’ll leave it that. FAAFO

10 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I hope to God it was Conor Stallions playing both sides and leaking the signals to other teams. 

He may have been dumb, but unfortunately I do think he was loyal. That manifesto report was all I needed to know he was going down for Michigan. 

If nothing else comes out of this thing, I pray to god we get to read that manifesto.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, BigC421/ said:

So I guess we are all hypocrites?  Now you guys all care about evidence? Lol this place has some serious group think issues.. Can’t help but notice your mouthpiece Thamel has suddenly gone MIA , wonder what that’s about.  

You better hope the Big10 comes to its senses. This won’t end well fort OSU I’ll leave it that. FAAFO

There's a ton of evidence that we have shared with you over and over again. You just refuse to accept it.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

He may have been dumb, but unfortunately I do think he was loyal. That manifesto report was all I needed to know he was going down for Michigan. 

If nothing else comes out of this thing, I pray to god we get to read that manifesto.

F9TtukkWMAAwoj_.jpg

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Oh I definitely agree with you, I just think if we wanted the next crazy *** wrinkle, that would be it. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, malibuspeedrace said:

I wonder why we haven’t heard from @detfan782004, @JammerHammer21 or @nagahide13 lately.

curious to hear their thoughts on the 💧 💧 

There is nothing really new. NCAA is slow and Big Ten can do whatever they want but Michigan will sue so seems like a standoff. 

whole thing is dumb. They should be able to investigate and implement something by playoffs 

My time at fort OSU was one of great suffrage. The blistering cold morrows were full of scorn and bitterness for several fortnights. We begrudgingly carried on through theft of our greatest enemies communication toward a bitter war end that would claim the souls of several of my comrades. 

• Like 8