HC McDaniels and GM Ziegler fired

NickButera

41 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I still can't believe how hard @big_palooka was slurping these clowns and their plan all off-season. You headed out the fanbase with them bro bro?

honestly id check your sig before you do to much talking. . . 
not sure i can say jimmy is a better QB than JMD is a coach lol. 

BP wanted to give them time, which is fair, and they just made the biggest mistake imaginable, in signing Jimmy. If they watched 9ers games they wouldve known that was a mistake. 
Unforuntately for them, and for raider nation, W/L is more of a team stat then QB. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

FFS can we have one thread without the childish back and forth about Carr guys?

On a brighter note, I just watched the Raiders Presser and Antonio Pearce really nailed it, that's a coach I'd like to play for. 

A welcome change for a motivational coach who was a recent player. Guys have to be ready to run through a wall

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

His WRs have been indirectly calling him trash too. Poor Olave. He’s a complete stud.

I mean non elite qbs miss throws and have bad games… just as stud WRs have bad drops. 

https://x.com/ihartitz/status/1719066228663226702?s=46&t=4vTVgUjAYIqsltjjaH1U3g

it’s crazy how players just bash their teammates online these days. Weak look. 
agreed Olave is a stud, but spend more time practicing less time arguing online would be my advice to him.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

I mean non elite qbs miss throws and have bad games… just as stud WRs have bad drops. 

https://x.com/ihartitz/status/1719066228663226702?s=46&t=4vTVgUjAYIqsltjjaH1U3g

it’s crazy how players just bash their teammates online these days. Weak look. 
agreed Olave is a stud, but spend more time practicing less time arguing online would be my advice to him.

Where is your advice to Carr? He has been throwing players under the bus and behind their back since 2017. He finally gets a taste of his own medicine. Sure it doesn’t feel good. 

1 minute ago, Tank4Drake said:

Where is your advice to Carr? He has been throwing players under the bus and behind their back since 2017. He finally gets a taste of his own medicine. Sure it doesn’t feel good. 

Waller legit quit on the team and Carr never dropped his name direct.  That one I legit don’t care about, Waller was done with football. 

any other one I’d agree, shut up and practice. Be a teammate, go get better. 
I can’t remember Carr sending out cryptic Instagram posts tho. 

carr was very cringe, i couldn’t stand his Jesus talk. Well god just didn’t want us to win today, no Carr, it was your turnovers that didn’t want us to win. 

id never applause someone for talking trash on their teammate, poor teammate  there, which is what you seemed to be doing about Olave? 

Just now, TLO said:

No real expectations for the rest of the year, but holy hell, is it different to hear Pierce up there speaking in comparison to McDaniels’ typical stammering nonsense. 

There was never any passion or fire in McDaniels voice, ever. Always sounded like a dweeb. He truly isn’t a leader. Del Rio, Gruden, Cable, and Rich, even with their flaws, were great fiery leaders as well. Reminds me of Dennis Allen and Norv Turner, no passion or fire in those guys at all, not a leader. Hue had some level of passion, but not really. 

Pierce is another fiery leader and I love it. I do not want him as HC next year regardless of performance (unless we somehow made the SB lol). Rich and Pierce are literally the most perfect interim coaches you can possibly choose. Passion, Leadership, Heart, Grinder, Motivational. But they are not full time Head Coaches. 

55 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

He truly believed in his heart that JMDZ were leading us to a Super Bowl......................

That false, but go off. All I ever said was I support giving a regime 3 years to install their people and vision. The rest were the words you and others want to put in people's mouths. 

And let's be real here.... this is only happening because I clowned on you in the GM/HC thread for copying someone elses work 😂

• Like 1