HC McDaniels and GM Ziegler fired

NickButera

The one thing that I do appreciate that they done since getting rid of Josh is embracing being the Raiders again. Sounds crazy cause that’s the teams name but the embracing was taken away by Josh and honestly by the move to Vegas. This week felt more like the Oakland/LA Raiders. The chants the way the social media team presented this team. 

Have to get back to our roots. The smoking after the game is some old Raider ****. Be the bad boys again. Raiders against the world. Embrace it 

• Like 8

13 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

The one thing that I do appreciate that they done since getting rid of Josh is embracing being the Raiders again. Sounds crazy cause that’s the teams name but the embracing was taken away by Josh and honestly by the move to Vegas. This week felt more like the Oakland/LA Raiders. The chants the way the social media team presented this team. 

Have to get back to our roots. The smoking after the game is some old Raider ****. Be the bad boys again. Raiders against the world. Embrace it 

Amen 

1 hour ago, NickButera said:

I guarantee you McDaniels is sitting at home, watching us put up 30, thinking we're worse off than we were with him. 

I'm sure JM is at home counting the millions he just fleeced from Lloyd Christmas which makes me sick on multiple levels....

Just fact we paid that fool millions to put up such an embarrassing brand of football is sickening.  

6 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I'm sure JM is at home counting the millions he just fleeced from Lloyd Christmas which makes me sick on multiple levels....

Just fact we paid that fool millions to put up such an embarrassing brand of football is sickening.  

We? Are you out millions on this deal? Cracks me up when people count another mans money. Especially on coaches who don't count against the cap. 

3 hours ago, big_palooka said:

We? Are you out millions on this deal? Cracks me up when people count another mans money. Especially on coaches who don't count against the cap. 

We meaning the Raiders.  I am a Raider fan and we have an owner that makes foolish decisions by guaranteeing terrible coaches millions.  I've read that he is a "cash strapped" owner and if he wants to continue to pay stooges like JM/DZ 85M to get lost, he may start to sell off equity in the team, which actually might not be a bad thing as he has shown incompetence since becoming owner.

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

15 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

It's insane that we're going to pay DZ/JMD $85M combined over the next few years for what they did...

• Like 1

I like that the team and the fanbase are on a high just now, but I do feel we might be brought back to earth in the next few weeks. And honestly, that might not be the worst thing.

It might not come this week, but at some point soon I can see us taking a really bad loss. We beat a weak team on Sunday, and everyone is on a high from the whole McDaniels thing, but let’s not get ahead of ourselves - this team just isn’t that good overall.

I don’t think it’s outwith the realms of possibility that we win again on Sunday night and Mark, in another one of his random impulses, gives Pierce & Kelly multi-year permanent contracts. Which would be very short sighted at this current time.

• Like 3