HC McDaniels and GM Ziegler fired

NickButera

3 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

You're not wrong about Harbaugh, but there may be a crucial difference. Gruden wanted that control but he proved he couldn't manage or build a roster when he had that power, McDaniels just proved that after his time in Denver then here. Harbaugh built the 49ers from a train wreck, he went to the Superbowl with Colin Kaepernick and then he went to Michigan and resurrected that college programme from what I've read. So Harbaugh has proven he can build a roster and manage a roster over time.

He's also proven to be a huge weirdo with an even bigger ego and a nightmare to interact with. Not saying he'd be a guaranteed failure this time around, but just be aware of what you're getting is all I'm saying.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

You're not wrong about Harbaugh, but there may be a crucial difference. Gruden wanted that control but he proved he couldn't manage or build a roster when he had that power, McDaniels just proved that after his time in Denver then here. Harbaugh built the 49ers from a train wreck, he went to the Superbowl with Colin Kaepernick and then he went to Michigan and resurrected that college programme from what I've read. So Harbaugh has proven he can build a roster and manage a roster over time.

I'd throw a Harbough party if we get him. 

You know who else I hadn't thought of till recently, Jason Garrett. I wouldn't be opposed to that at first thought.  Give me someone who's had some success and proved they can do it. 

Let's be honest, firing Lombardi means nothing.

A nepotism hire who didn't call plays or probably do much anyway. This was Josh McDaniels' offense, and the only thing we would have achieved by keeping him around would be to run the exact same crap anyway.

The only real "issue" from it is who actually does call the plays this week...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nightmare said:

Let's be honest, firing Lombardi means nothing.

A nepotism hire who didn't call plays or probably do much anyway. This was Josh McDaniels' offense, and the only thing we would have achieved by keeping him around would be to run the exact same crap anyway.

The only real "issue" from it is who actually does call the plays this week...

All this on a short week too f yea let’s go mark