Ongoing Coaching & GM Rumors/Updates Talk

RaidersAreOne

53 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Looking more and more like Harbaugh to LA is a done deal. 

Let's take anything Ben Alldull says with a grain of salt.

• Like 3

So it begins. Don’t know if they can hire him yet since the only in person interview they had was with Frazier. Everyone else was via Zoom even non playoff teams according to the new rules. 

20 hours ago, ET80 said:

Pretty sure Bobby Slowik is done after yesterday's performance...

I wouldn’t since it’s only been one year of coordinator experience. Even if he does somehow win a SB for the Texans.

7 minutes ago, Xenos said:
20 hours ago, ET80 said:

Pretty sure Bobby Slowik is done after yesterday's performance...

I wouldn’t since it’s only been one year of coordinator experience. Even if he does somehow win a SB for the Texans

We've seen lesser candidates go for lesser efforts - I don't WANT to lose him, but the interviews he has lined up paired with this effort should get him on a few callbacks. He'd have to really bomb the interview to not get on some teams' shortlist.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

We've seen lesser candidates go for lesser efforts - I don't WANT to lose him, but the interviews he has lined up paired with this effort should get him on a few callbacks. He'd have to really bomb the interview to not get on some teams' shortlist.

Plus it's a proven tree to pull from, not necessarily to win it all but to at least win games and get to the postseason.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ET80 said:

He gone imo. He has proven he knows how to coach an offense and help his QB. Owners shouldn’t need to see anymore. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

He gone imo. He has proven he knows how to coach an offense and help his QB. Owners shouldn’t need to see anymore. 

Yeah I’d think with this many openings he’s gone as well. Someone is going to want him to coach their young QB. 

Washington, Atlanta, Carolina, Tennessee 

if I’m any of them I’m trying to hire Slowik

1 hour ago, brownie man said:

Yeah I’d think with this many openings he’s gone as well. Someone is going to want him to coach their young QB. 

Washington, Atlanta, Carolina, Tennessee 

if I’m any of them I’m trying to hire Slowik

Worth noting that Adam Peters obviously came from the same SF organization that Slowik did 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

Worth noting that Adam Peters obviously came from the same SF organization that Slowik did 

Same with Ran Carthon for the Titans. And it being within the division and the whole Adams family/Houston rivalry, I think they’ll be heavy interest there.

• Like 2

Just now, TitanSlim said:

Same with Ran Carthon for the Titans. And it being within the division and the whole Adams family/Houston rivalry, I think they’ll be heavy interest there.

Forgot about Ran.