Joe Barry HAS Been Fired, Who Do You Want Next?

Brit Pack

2 minutes ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

I don't care who the new guy (and his scheme is) so long as he demands aggressive play and toughness.

That's my main thing.  Be aggressive and make QB's earn their completions.  The soft passive zone crap has got to go.  Bend but often break style is a non starter.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

No more retread D coordinators .. they don't have a job for a reason.  Fresh blood, fresh energy, fresh ideas, fresh aggression is what the GB Packers need.

Sounds great.  Are you risking hiring a position coach from another team?  Perfect if it works out.  You are fired if it doesn't.

I dont have a dog in the fight, just saying it's a big decision on who you bring in.

12 minutes ago, NFLGURU said:

Sounds great.  Are you risking hiring a position coach from another team?  Perfect if it works out.  You are fired if it doesn't.

I dont have a dog in the fight, just saying it's a big decision on who you bring in.

You’re not wrong, but MLF is fired SOON if Barry is extended too. 

Keep away from the same old NFL nepotism hires with the exception of maybe saleh.... I'm still on the Jim Leonard bandwagon. I watched him year after year have a top 5 defense with sometimes half the recruiting talent of other teams. 

Edited by Spartacus

2 minutes ago, Cousin Eddie said:

Zimmer, Smith and Frazier are proven top tier DC's. Would bring instant credibility and respect. The only problem is they may overshadow MLF.

Smith who?

Leslie Frazier...as in the BUF DC now? Why would he leave there for GB?

26 minutes ago, Leader said:

Playoffs? You wanna make the Playoffs? Why?

I want to make the playoffs.  I want this young team to taste the playoffs.  Get them as much playoffs experience as they can.   Yes, they will get smoked, but I want them to get the hunger for going back.  None of the first and second year players have ever played in a playoff game.   The more, the better for down the road.  JMO.

• Like 1