GDT: Dak Prescott vs. Jalen Hurts round 2 FIGHT!

DaBoys

4 minutes ago, quiller said:

We really contributed to the loss at the end of our play calling execution really killed that end.  What 27 seconds ball on 6 and ZERO real plays that have a chance of scoring.  OL and play execution delay motion kidding me 

not a death sentence to the season but just irritating 

Wake the F up! Championship teams win in that situation. We don't. We haven't in 30 years and nothing is going to change anytime soon.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, quiller said:

We really contributed to the loss at the end of our play calling execution really killed that end.  What 27 seconds ball on 6 and ZERO real plays that have a chance of scoring.  OL and play execution delay motion kidding me 

not a death sentence to the season but just irritating 

True.  If you're throwing short of the end zone on the last play you have to try the holy roller ie fumble it forward even though it isn't legal. Easier said than done.  Frustrating.  Where's Dave Casper when you need him?

Edited by Northland

Had to look up Steele injury. He’s not even a year removed from ACL and MCL tears. Would have thought Dallas learned something from pushing Gallup back in, but apparently not. 

I don’t necessarily miss Zeke, but Dallas not having a need 3 yds RB, isn’t paying off.

Edited by WizardHawk
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Had to look up Steele injury. He’s not even a year removed from ACL and MCL tears. Would have thought Dallas learned something from pushing Gallup back in, but apparently not. 

I don’t necessarily miss Zeke, but Dallas not having a need 3 yds RB, isn’t paying off.

Armchair QB time.  One of the needs I had for the club this off season was a bigger between the tackles short yardage back.  A little smash to compliment Pollard's dash.  I was not saying implement an I formation power running game.  I simply wanted a bigger move the chains back when facing an obvious short yardage situation.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Northland said:

Armchair QB time.  One of the needs I had for the club this off season was a bigger between the tackles short yardage back.  A little smash to compliment Pollard's dash.  I was not saying implement an I formation power running game.  I simply wanted a bigger move the chains back when facing an obvious short yardage situation.

But, but, but RBs don't matter in today's game. They are a wasted position.

Remember that BS?

1 hour ago, Northland said:

1st and goal at the 5.  Oh well.  Philly is beatable.  Philly and the refs are not.

Philly is beatable?? Did they get beat tonight?

How many teams this year had Philly in a tight game and couldnt close???

Philly is NOT beatable, at least by Dallas.

6 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

But, but, but RBs don't matter in today's game. They are a wasted position.

Remember that BS?

It’s kinda true. You just need coaches who know how to put their players in a position to succeed. 

• Like 1

The Cowboys had 406 yards however they went 3-of-5 in the red zone! Red Zone issues continue. Dak was 29-of-44 for 374 yards and 3 touchdowns. CeeDee caught 11 passes for 191 yards, and Ferggy caught 7 passes for 91 yards and a touchdown. 

insane with that type of Offensive production, we lose that game. 

this final sequence was the most painful sequence I’ve had as a fan in a very long time! 

https://x.com/1053ss/status/1721329283820376233?s=46&t=ktd6JTByZwOAf6VhdnN4wg

Dallas had 1st & 5 on their 6 with 27 left:
False start (BS)
Own 11-Dak sacked. Some are blaming his awareness but I'm blaming Steele
Delay of game 
3rd & 27 -Lamb catch, game over 

They went 21 yards backwards in 22 seconds after being at the 5 yard line