GDT: Dak Prescott vs. Jalen Hurts round 2 FIGHT!

DaBoys

Watching the Philly right tackle jump early play after play including the td to put Philly up I kind of knew it prob wasn’t gonna be our night. 

last drive was frustrating as short of handing the ball to the eagles that sack was the worst thing that could happen. 

absolutely caught no breaks tonight. From getting stopped an inch short to a clear shot of philly recovering that first fumble and dak stepping out of bounds inches short. just no breaks at all. 

48 minutes ago, quiller said:

I actually was thinking hook ladder at that point to some one …..

It’s a wonder he is even close to a Dallas fan with all the negativity he likes to attach to the cowboys can’t do this can’t do that ignores the good.  

It is because I am and have been a life-long fan of this team that I am so negative on them. Outside of fantasy football, wtf has this franchise accomplished in 27 years that a fan, the type of fan I know, would celebrate???

I thought I had it tough in the 80s with 3 straight NFCCG loses. The loss at the Vet was tough because I lived a mile away so I heard it from everyone. But "The Catch" nearly destroyed me.

But at the very least, they were competitive at a high level for half of that decade. They fell off for 3 or 4 years, and then the 90s came and we were back.

But Jesus Christ! This franchise has found more ways to lose games than I ever thought was possible. From the Tony Romo fumbled FG attempt in Seattle to the Dez catch/ no catch to the NYG loss in the Div round when we had home field throughout to the Aaron Rodgers 3rd and 26 setting up Mason Crosby for a long game winning FG, to the 2 SF loses where our hero throws down the middle of the field with no timeouts and runs out of time.

So as a life long fan, I am very emotionally invested in this team. And if im paying with my emotions while hearing it from other teams, especially Iggles fans, then you're God Damned Right I'm going to get on their *** when they blow another opportunity to show that they can compete with a championship caliber team.

Just freaking win the damn game. I'm not interested in srats. Look at Emmitt Smith, he has the greatest stats of any RB to ever play the game. But when asked who was the greatest RB ever, you never hear his name. Its always Barry, Brown, Walter, Marshall.

So what in the hell good are stats???

Show me that this team is for real. You want to do that? WIN THE FREAKING GAME!!!

Arizona has 1 win all season. They traded the guy playing QB because he sucked. Except against us.

And nobody on here thought that liss was significant.

How's that loss looking now???

3 games back and we still have:

Philly

But

Det

Sea

Mia

And Wash twice.

Still think we got a shot at the number 1 seed?

This team can't win on the road. How in the hell are they going anywhere if they have to play 3 road games in the post season? That is, assuming they make it that far.

I'm beginning to think you all have just accepted mediocrity as the best this team can do and are content with discussing individual performances.

Am I negative with this team? You bet your *** I am. Im a fan and I want results. And by results I mean a title!

So if I gotta hear it from Iggles fans all frickin year long, then dammit vack me up! Win the fricking game!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rtnldave said:

Philly is beatable?? Did they get beat tonight?

How many teams this year had Philly in a tight game and couldnt close???

Philly is NOT beatable, at least by Dallas.

Try some decaf Dave.  It's only a game and the folks on here are only expressing opinions.  Have a little fun with it.

31 minutes ago, Northland said:

Try some decaf Dave.  It's only a game and the folks on here are only expressing opinions.  Have a little fun with it.

I know and I want to apologize to everyone I pissed off last night.

I know Dak played a good game, his receivers let him down on a few and he had pressure all night. 

I still believe if someone like Ben Rothlisberger or even Hurts was in the final 27 seconds they win it, but that's me and my standards.

But I'm sorry I got so upset with all of you. For the record, i didn't have a single drink.

But now comes the rub. I gotta hear it all frickin year now from around here.

And what really pisses me off is, not a single Iggles fan said, text, posted, called a word in those final 27 seconds. They were scared ****less, scared if feeling the way we do today.

But when it was over, they all talk a mile of ****.

Instead of saying, hey great game. You guts were in it till the end.

Nope, gotta hear about how great they are and how we suck.

Sticks in my throat.

So disappointing. We had every opportunity to win this game, but instead decided to squander an absolutely huge opportunity. Our season isn't over, especially due to how hard the Eagles upcoming schedule is, but man, what a shot to the foot. Could've been first in the division but instead we're fighting for a WC at the moment.

3 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

I hate harping on officiating, but my lord the inconsistency and straight up whiffs are mind numbing. It’s a problem and the powers that be need to quit sweeping it under the rug.

Owners or the league itself needs to hold Officiating accountable. And not by taking away post season appearances 🙄 they should be getting fined or suspended or something for egregious misses.