Week 10: San Francisco 49ers at Jacksonville Jaguars

J-ALL-DAY

So we've faced 2 teams coming off a bye (Browns, Bengals) & 2 more coming up (Cardinals, Seahawks)

Coming off our bye to face the Jaguars, but they are also coming off their bye....and we have to play them on the road at 1 PM EST

2 TNF games - 1 more to go on Thanksgiving on the road against the Sehaakws 

MNF on Christmas against the Ravens, then a short week & road trip to Washington to play at 1 PM EST

We're also the only team to play on both Thanksgiving AND Christmas Day 

Did we piss someone off in the league office? The schedule is really stacked against us this season 

11 hours ago, 49ersfan said:

So we've faced 2 teams coming off a bye (Browns, Bengals) & 2 more coming up (Cardinals, Seahawks)

Coming off our bye to face the Jaguars, but they are also coming off their bye....and we have to play them on the road at 1 PM EST

2 TNF games - 1 more to go on Thanksgiving on the road against the Sehaakws 

MNF on Christmas against the Ravens, then a short week & road trip to Washington to play at 1 PM EST

We're also the only team to play on both Thanksgiving AND Christmas Day 

Did we piss someone off in the league office? The schedule is really stacked against us this season 

I think it might be a bit of an evening out from last season's schedule. 

From week 7 last year all the way until the Division Round against the Cowboys, we never left the West Coast time zone. The 49ers had 14 straight weeks of minimal to no travel. We had a really favorable schedule last year. 

This year's schedule blows chunks.

• Like 3

27-21, 49ers win.... The Jags do have some pretty scary weapons for TLaw to distribute to, namely ETN and Engram... even still the 49ers have very good counters and will force Joe Dirt to make some mistakes. Keep him contained and get the running game going strong. Deebo back will make a big difference, hopefully Trent can go as well

14 hours ago, jonnguy2015 said:

It'll come down to that @ PHI game, in my opinion, same as all season

I penciled in the Philly game as a loss at the beginning of the season and I've seen nothing to change my mind. I know the Ravens game is another loss as well. This team is not the 2020 Bucs who can win on the road all the way through the NFC and even if that's the case they'll be buzzkill for the Chiefs or Ravens in the SB.

16 hours ago, 49ersfan said:

The schedule is really stacked against us this season 

I brought up these issues with the schedule the day it was announced. I saw a lot of niners fans saying they loved the schedule. I don't understand why. 

• Like 2