GDT: Jets (4-4) at Raiders (4-5) - Waiting all day for Sunday Night

NYRaider

Winner  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Raiderssssssssssss
    • Jets

4 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

They never had to pay him and there were ideas that waller could fetch a 2nd. You forget all that while you waving your I love dz flag. 

This was one of the larger blemishes in DZ's tenure. Along with signing mind-intact Chandler Jones, which at the time I thought was a good move.

On 11/10/2023 at 8:39 PM, MrOaktown_56 said:

This could easily be the difference between winning and losing.

Funnily enough, I have a bit more belief in the interim coaches that they might be able to adapt a bit and call plays and use RBs and TEs to help out.  I wouldn’t have any confidence in McDaniels doing that. 

• Like 3

On 11/8/2023 at 4:50 PM, bucksavage1 said:

So you would rather have an injured TE north of 30 instead of a solid #2 and a young speedster?  who is the fastest player on the team 

We could've kept Waller and signed Meyers, they weren't mutually exclusive players. Tucker sucks.

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

We could've kept Waller and signed Meyers, they weren't mutually exclusive players. Tucker sucks.

If we would have kept Walker, people would have been complaining how we didn’t trade an injured TE who was extended and missing out on a TE rich 2023 draft. 

DZ and JMD made a lot of questionable moves but trading Waller wasn’t. The broken clock right twice a day theory 

• Like 3

Just now, bucksavage1 said:

If we would have kept Walker, people would have been complaining how we didn’t trade an injured TE who was extended and missing out on a TE rich 2023 draft. 

DZ and JMD made a lot of questionable moves but trading Waller wasn’t. The broken clock right twice a day theory 

That's all fine but we didn't have to trade Waller to sign Meyers so those two transactions really aren't related and ultimately we traded Waller for Tucker who has been our WR 4/5 with little to no impact for us.

2 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

Notable qbs vs the Jets defense this year:

Justin herbert 136 yds 0TD-0Int

Patrick Mahomes 203 yrds 1TD-2Int

Josh Allen 203 yrds 1TD-3Int

Jalen Hurts 280 yrds 1TD-3Int

And they all had their LTs

It’s going to be a good yardstick for the kid, if he plays well that will be a major positive

• Like 1