GDT: Jets (4-4) at Raiders (4-5) - Waiting all day for Sunday Night

NYRaider

Winner  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Raiderssssssssssss
    • Jets

2 hours ago, BackinBlack said:

they also had a hardon for biggest winner in the nfl Jimmy G, as many here in the offseason did too. 

Overall it was the Davante Arod reunion game not sure about the Jimmy G effect certainly possible. I personally didn’t think he was going to be as bad as he was. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

We get the Jets on a short week. I expect another W

Jets have scored 3 offensive TDS the last 4 games. All came on one play drives.

Aidan will surprise everyone Sunday night

Raiders 23-10

Can’t ignore the defensive performance vs Chicago you can say it was McDaniels anchoring down the performance. Hall can keep the chains moving by himself 

• Like 1

Not posting too much rt now, I’m just happy mcdoofus is gone. It was a shall we say “proper” victory last Sunday, now we gotta prove it’s not just extra adrenaline. This game is winnable, if we can stop the run and score 21. No turnovers ,no dumb penalties, and plz let’s not make Wilson look like a superstar QB. To be continued.....lol

I have a bad feeling about this game. We had a lot of issues in pass protection and AOC made quite a few rookie mistakes on reads that the Jets will eat alive, this isn't the Giants were playing, these mistakes will be turnovers or worse.  I can easily see us playing very poorly on offense this game because the Jets D is unforgiving. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, NickButera said:

I have a bad feeling about this game. We had a lot of issues in pass protection and AOC made quite a few rookie mistakes on reads that the Jets will eat alive, this isn't the Giants were playing, these mistakes will be turnovers or worse.  I can easily see us playing very poorly on offense this game because the Jets D is unforgiving. 

Luckily for us, the Jets offense is putrid. With a functional defense, we have a real chance of winning.

7 hours ago, NickButera said:

I'm in the same camp. And wonder how this energy will transfer over after the cigar smoke fades from last week. What's the focus like coming off an emotional week, etc. 

AOC will not be put in a lot of 3rd and long situations this week. Totally different NY team they are facing defensively. 

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

I'm in the same camp. And wonder how this energy will transfer over after the cigar smoke fades from last week. What's the focus like coming off an emotional week, etc. 

AOC will not be put in a lot of 3rd and long situations this week. Totally different NY team they are facing defensively. 

I like how I think it was pierce who told maxx now your pads will smell like cigar smoke to remind you what victory feels like next time you put them on. Victory is contagious woke up alot of guys. When I saw hunter ditch the beard I was like aww shi the baby faced gangsta is back. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

A well played game for AOC Sunday night will go a long way in him getting a legit shot at being a QB the Raiders can build around. Jets defense is no joke. Big time test. 

Unless AOC turns the ball over a lot this should be a close game. 

Agreed. The game should be relatively close regardless because Zach Wilson is legitimately god awful. But it will be a huge test for AOC and the offense for sure, they're going to make it hard on him. They gave Hurts, Allen, etc fits this year.

21 hours ago, SimonGruber said:

Overall it was the Davante Arod reunion game not sure about the Jimmy G effect certainly possible. I personally didn’t think he was going to be as bad as he was. 

I did. He was always not good. He could never throw down the field. It was never going to work and I'll die on that hill.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I did. He was always not good. He could never throw down the field. It was never going to work and I'll die on that hill.

I thought it would be a lot of stuff over the middle a lot of Mayer, Renfrow. If you look at Adams his YPC in Green Bay was 11 to almost 13 yards a pop. It wasn’t necessarily “ Go Long “. Jimmy never looked comfortable back there. 
Not make excuses for Jimmy but for all the talk about the McDaniels system it had been 6 long years since he had even been in it. Could of rolled with Stidham instead anyways 

Edited by SimonGruber
  • Like 2