General discussion thread.

hornbybrown

12 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

That last bit might be a big ask for Huey.

While I agree with you, I think Hueball is seeing the writing on the wall.

Talking more about using players in ways that play to their strengths (vs. wooden systems)...what a concept!

1 hour ago, bruceb said:

This "reached your like quota" thing is finicky.

I was told that my likes were used up, so I waited a while, started liking posts again and it worked.

Strange website goings on.

If this web site ever gets an ‘unlike’ function, I have every intention of visiting the NFL Draft forum and burning through my allotment within 15 minutes.

3 hours ago, bruceb said:

This "reached your like quota" thing is finicky.

I was told that my likes were used up, so I waited a while, started liking posts again and it worked.

Strange website goings on.

I just unlike some of the lesser posts I liked, if someone one ups someone else they deserved it more.

That said, I rarely ever use up my likes. I'm kind of a...

Odell possibly available. Former LSU receivers coach currently on the Browns. His best friend Jarvis Landry, too. It doesn't make much sense at all when you consider he wants a QB contract and we have Landry and hopefully Gordon to pay... but oh my.

Josh Gordon, Odell Beckham, Jarvis Landry, David Njoku.

STOP

Yeah, it’s certainly a nice thought. Unfortunately, like you said, having those guys to pay at WR makes it a long longshot to go after OBJ. Hoping we can at least keep Landry and Gordon (if he stays straight and narrow).

Archived