General discussion thread.

hornbybrown

Just now, buckeyesNut0623 said:

I like Dorsey a lot. I think he's exactly what we needed, a old school hard nosed football guy. I love this interview as well. 

I want to like him.

If he doesn't take the right QB at #1, I'll think that he's some ridiculous buffoon.

tumblr_nw9s5nkYOl1so18vqo2_1280.gif

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I want to like him.

If he doesn't take the right QB at #1, I'll think that he's some ridiculous buffoon.

Fo sho.

Every time he talks I think “He’s kind of an idiot.”

Then he does his thing and I think “He’s kind of an idiot savant.”

45 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

looks like beard is out. Interesting since he revamped our s&c program a year ago. 

The Browns finally figured out what went wrong and how we went 1-31 over 2 years. It was our strength and conditioning guys that were the problem. Whew thank God we got that figured out. Lmfao 

1 minute ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Would I at least bring Malik McDowell in to have our medical staff evaluate him? Yes

Absolutely! I'd like to see if he has ANYTHING at all. We're talking about a guy who about 16 months ago was talked about as a Top 10 LOCK before the injury/other potential character issues.

If he's cut without playing a down, it may be just the wake up call that 21 year old has who has hit "rock bottom".

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Absolutely! I'd like to see if he has ANYTHING at all. We're talking about a guy who about 16 months ago was talked about as a Top 10 LOCK before the injury/other potential character issues.

If he's cut without playing a down, it may be just the wake up call that 21 year old has who has hit "rock bottom".

At worst it could be an Ifo Ekpre-Olomu situation where he just physically can't get it done

On 4/9/2018 at 9:53 AM, buckeyesNut0623 said:

I like Dorsey a lot. I think he's exactly what we needed, a old school hard nosed football guy. I love this interview as well. 

i never want to hear the term old school hard nosed football guy

that being said I do love what dorsey's done this offseason.  tyrod, randall, landry, hyde so far have been my favs.

6 minutes ago, mistakey said:

i never want to hear the term old school hard nosed football guy

Whatever man. The Eagles have a FREAKING NERD running their franchise and we've seen firsthand where this has gotten them.

6 minutes ago, mistakey said:

that being said I do love what dorsey's done this offseason.  tyrod, randall, landry, hyde so far have been my favs.

So far, I LOVE it. As long as he hits on our QBOTF with that #1 overall pick, I'll love him. If not, I'm going to be doing this all the way to Cleveland:

tenor.gif?itemid=9123466

I’m sorry to the non Mayfield guys in here but I have insider info you just won’t like. I know people who know a janitor that was outside the room where Hue was addressing the team. Evidently he held a glass up to the door to listen in. He says hue started off the meeting with a “woooo weeeee”. That is strangely close to Mayfield calling his troops with the good ole “heeee heeeee”. Sorry guys get used to it, it’s going down. 

3 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

I’m sorry to the non Mayfield guys in here but I have insider info you just won’t like. I know people who know a janitor that was outside the room where Hue was addressing the team. Evidently he held a glass up to the door to listen in. He says hue started off the meeting with a “woooo weeeee”. That is strangely close to Mayfield calling his troops with the good ole “heeee heeeee”. Sorry guys get used to it, it’s going down. 

1uf27Y7.gif

Just now, Bonanza23 said:

61c61837bd431935f63af7ee8baca086.gif

Well, everyone will get what they asked for if they actually listen to Hue Jackson on yet ANOTHER QB in the draft. I wonder what we'll hear after such things as:

"Trust me on this" (Kessler)

"The earth moved when I watched him throw" (RGIII)

"If he doesn't pan out, you can put the blame on me" (Kizer)

"He has too long of a throwing motion and a slow release" (Wentz)

Also, I think Woo Wee! and Heee Heeee are a bit of a stretch. I mean, I yell WOOOO WEEE after I blow up the bathroom at my house.

34 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Well, everyone will get what they asked for if they actually listen to Hue Jackson on yet ANOTHER QB in the draft. I wonder what we'll hear after such things as:

"Trust me on this" (Kessler)

"The earth moved when I watched him throw" (RGIII)

"If he doesn't pan out, you can put the blame on me" (Kizer)

"He has too long of a throwing motion and a slow release" (Wentz)

Also, I think Woo Wee! and Heee Heeee are a bit of a stretch. I mean, I yell WOOOO WEEE after I blow up the bathroom at my house.

Oh man I agree. “Ima jump in a lake”. 

Well word has it since Mayfield thinks fairly high of himself he had “hee hee” trade marked. Hue knew this so he had to resort to the more generic “woo wee”. 

Archived