Scrabbles alpha males of the week

sdrawkcab321

First would be deshaun Watson. Despite facing all the false allegations against him all year, it hasn’t stopped him from winning. He’s 5-1 on the season. Easily a top 5 qb and the best qb we’ve ever had. 

second would be David Njoku. The man emerged from a fiery inferno to absolutely dominate everyone in his path. He plowed throw DBs like Deshaun Watson plows through sex workers. 

3rd would be the front runner himself Myles Garrett. I'm pleasantly surprised that his front runner status seems to be going away this season. But let’s see what happens when he faces Pittsburgh where he regularly disappears. 

4th and finally would be myself. Because unlike @LETSGOBROWNIES I have actual real takes on sports. Not just generic boring milk toast beta takes. 

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Alpha male 

He’s been up and down and all over the place this season, but I maintain he’s still the most highlight worthy OL in the game.  Dude just wrecks people lol.

Cedric Tillman punked a DE too and it was beautiful 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

How would Scrabble react to Cleveland vs Detroit in the Super Bowl?

Stefanski versus the ultimate Alpha Male Dan Campbell would be interesting.

I mean, my two biggest crushes facing off, I wouldn’t know what to do with myself. I’d be Tony Romo fan boying the whole time.

”Michael Jordan in 1995…Dan Stefanski…touchdown oh my word the sack on Myles Garrett, I mean…ahhhhhhhh!!!!!”

51 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Probably say biting knee caps is such a beta move. Bust out yo danged chainsaw and hack that sum bich off. 

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

Wow that would be tough. However I think we win because we don’t play in a beta male dome therefore we are tougher.