The Good, The Bad, The 'it's not preseason anymore'.

Totty

2 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

Not as thin as yours, sweetheart. 

You think it's amazing, the lengths I'll go "just to be right". 

I think it's amazing the lengths you've gone to defend your chosen hill, that you then backtracked 100%, and that you now want to argue it again. 

If you don't want to be called out for being one of the biggest McDaniels hacks in here, don't be a hack. Jumping on the bandwagon at the last possible second is weak. 

Don't want to be called out for being a Graham hack? Don't be one. You're desperate to be right for once after being dead wrong this entire time, and it shows. Why else would anyone pop up after two games beating the Giants and Jets and try and play the bluff card about Graham? Low hanging fruit? 

Pretty simple. 

Difference between you and I.... I manned up and admitted I made a bad call. I don't have an insecure ego that has to be right in the eyes of strangers. 

Never mind that 95% of my support for JM/DZ was manufactured by guys like you taking things out of context and running with it to make yourselves feel superior. 

You take this stuff waaaaaay to personal. Seriously, what grown man is out here calling guys "sweetheart" and "princess" because they are in disagreement? And I'm the one with thin skin?

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Difference between you and I.... I manned up and admitted I made a bad call. I don't have an insecure ego that has to be right in the eyes of strangers. 

Never mind that 95% of my support for JM/DZ was manufactured by guys like you taking things out of context and running with it to make yourselves feel superior. 

You take this stuff waaaaaay to personal. Seriously, what grown man is out here calling guys "sweetheart" and "princess" because they are in disagreement? And I'm the one with thin skin?

Oh, you manned up? Yeah, it definitely wasn't because you finally knew how foolish your arguments looked. Why haven't I admitted I made a mistake here?  Because I haven't.  You're the one asking me to apologize to Graham for justifiably criticizing him, and I'm simply saying hell no. 

Ah, yes, keep backtracking on Josh. Nobody manufactured anything, you did  it to yourself, buddy. Sane as you're doing now by trying to go to bat for Patrick Graham so you can try and say you were right. Literally no other reason to single me out. But sure, my ego drives a "need to be right". No, dude, I just was and you can't stand looking like a fool. 

Otherwise, you offended? Skin a little thin there? No? Then get over it. Or cry about it. You wanna be snarky and arrogant, don't get upset when it's thrown right back to you. 

I swear, the more deflecting you do, the more I'm convinced you're a Josh McDaniels burner account. 

Edited by ronjon1990

25 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Oh, you manned up? Yeah, it definitely wasn't because you finally knew how foolish your arguments looked. Why haven't I admitted I made a mistake here?  Because I haven't.  You're the one asking me to apologize to Graham for justifiably criticizing him, and I'm simply saying hell no. 

Ah, yes, keep backtracking on Josh. Nobody manufactured anything, you did  it to yourself, buddy. Sane as you're doing now by trying to go to bat for Patrick Graham so you can try and say you were right. Literally no other reason to single me out. But sure, my ego drives a "need to be right". No, dude, I just was and you can't stand looking like a fool. 

Otherwise, you offended? Skin a little thin there? No? Then get over it. Or cry about it. You wanna be snarky and arrogant, don't get upset when it's thrown right back to you. 

I swear, the more deflecting you do, the more I'm convinced you're a Josh McDaniels burner account. 

You literally are out with your tough guy act name calling, trying to emasculate people calling them "princess" and the other person is snarky? Get over yourself dude.

Sorry some kid on the playground made fun of you after the tuck rule game and you never healed your trauma from that day. 

You're so soft it's hilarious. I'd ask you to save the reply.... but lord knows you types have to have the last word. Insecurity so obvious. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Wow

Good catch, that pressure on the interception was vital. He was even reasonably solid in the run game too, the trouble with his is you’re always waiting for that brain dead play to show up. Hopefully he’s turned a corner with the new coaching………

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

You literally are out with your tough guy act name calling, trying to emasculate people calling them "princess" and the other person is snarky? Get over yourself dude.

Sorry some kid on the playground made fun of you after the tuck rule game and you never healed your trauma from that day. 

You're so soft it's hilarious. I'd ask you to save the reply.... but lord knows you types have to have the last word. Insecurity so obvious. 

You're right, your insecurity shows quite often