Playoffs   

10 members have voted

1. 1. Playoffs?

• Jim Mora
    • mike post-loss
    • the drive; the fumble
    • northcutt with the drop
    • not part of the script

And just so we’re square @mtmmike, you are a national treasure in these parts. I’d go to battle with you any day. I’d never argue with my daughter about her close. I’d never enter the cistern known as the buccaneers forum to argue mayflies. I’d never champion the stud known as THEE Baker Mayfield around peons only to just be pissing in the wind. Throwing pearls before swine as it were. You my good sir are completely under appreciated. And a pattern to our lives we could only hope to match. 

Props to you my man. Never forget to hunt those Dutch. Put that half Buffalo on the grill. Go into the undesirable Tampa forum to set them straight. And never ever forget that…

This bud light is for you. 

13 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

And just so we’re square @mtmmike, you are a national treasure in these parts. I’d go to battle with you any day. I’d never argue with my daughter about her close. I’d never enter the cistern known as the buccaneers forum to argue mayflies. I’d never champion the stud known as THEE Baker Mayfield around peons only to just be pissing in the wind. Throwing pearls before swine as it were. You my good sir are completely under appreciated. And a pattern to our lives we could only hope to match. 

Props to you my man. Never forget to hunt those Dutch. Put that half Buffalo on the grill. Go into the undesirable Tampa forum to set them straight. And never ever forget that…

This bud light is for you. 

... This is you back pedaling after picturing what Mike has done to the Dutch.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bonanza23 said:

I’ve noticed you moved on from the Dutch to the Swiss. Just as an FYI I have Swiss blood in me. Tread very carefully. 

Nice how have you been still busy here 16.5

hour day drove thru a raging snowstorm 

6 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Nice how have you been still busy here 16.5

hour day drove thru a raging snowstorm 

Nice

got 1” of snow here. It’s been a nightmare. Had pizza. Enjoy the game. 

Enjoy baker while we got him. Dude dang near destroyed dush, RB and chili guy. Them Tampa guys will never no what hit ‘em ☺️

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Nice

got 1” of snow here. It’s been a nightmare. Had pizza. Enjoy the game. 

Enjoy baker while we got him. Dude dang near destroyed dush, RB and chili guy. Them Tampa guys will never no what hit ‘em ☺️

No worries another long day tomorrow but got some brontosaurus steaks but the inhouse bbg is done

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

No worries another long day tomorrow but got some brontosaurus steaks but the inhouse bbg is done

nice 

Fred gonna bring the bud light. Barney being the good sport gonna bring the Sam Adams. Next them Tampa cats oh us something more. 😃. Straight annilation. We got em Mikey we got em