Playoffs   

10 members have voted

1. 1. Playoffs?

• Jim Mora
    • mike post-loss
    • the drive; the fumble
    • northcutt with the drop
    • not part of the script

Without seeding priority for division winners we'd be the 4 seed and we'd either face Miami if the Bills win or the Texans in the Dolphins win in the very first playoff game at Cleveland Browns Stadium

Because of seeding priority for division winners we will have to root for the other road teams in the AFC Wild Card games to get that home playoff game - and unfortunately that includes the Steelers.

7 minutes ago, pf9 said:

Without seeding priority for division winners we'd be the 4 seed and we'd either face Miami if the Bills win or the Texans in the Dolphins win in the very first playoff game at Cleveland Browns Stadium

Because of seeding priority for division winners we will have to root for the other road teams in the AFC Wild Card games to get that home playoff game - and unfortunately that includes the Steelers.

It sucks that the Steelers backed their way into the playoffs because the Ravens sat most of their starters, but I'm glad they are in. Give me the Steelers and Mason Rudolph at home in the playoffs lol

51 minutes ago, DawgX said:

How many predicted us to make the playoffs, especially after starting five QBs and the injuries we've had?

Question Stefanski coach of the year yes or no? I ask tuf questions but answer dog-moving-ears-i-love-you-funny-dx3zzfoyes or no

No

asnwer probably north of 50 percent.

as far as injuries I new Deshaun could not complete a full year.

how come stefanski did not choose Flacco over Mayfield and Deshaun plus have 69 million plus 7 draft picks?

waiting for your answers now

21 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

No

how come stefanski did not choose Flacco over Mayfield and Deshaun plus have 69 million plus 7 draft picks?

du

26 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

No

flaccid

mayflour

69 millen

Plus don’t ferget mayweather recerd against burrows

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Nice congratulations on finding Flacco and enjoying everything hope I am not speaking Swiss.

I’ve noticed you moved on from the Dutch to the Swiss. Just as an FYI I have Swiss blood in me. Tread very carefully. 

• Like 2