10 members have voted

1. 1. Playoffs?

• Jim Mora
    • mike post-loss
    • the drive; the fumble
    • northcutt with the drop
    • not part of the script

1 minute ago, DawgX said:

We should beat whoever wins the AFCS, but I'd prefer Jacksonville.

Baltimore is playing some dominant football lately, but we know we can beat them.

Teams like KC and Buffalo I could see going either way. Both teams are flawed but it's hard to look past two teams with elite QBs. Miami is the only one I'm nervous about just because I don't think we match up well with them on defense.

I'm not scared of Buffalo in the slightest. If we can somehow play Jax, Buf the first two games that is probably the easiest possible path to the AFCCG

54 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

I'm not scared of Buffalo in the slightest. If we can somehow play Jax, Buf the first two games that is probably the easiest possible path to the AFCCG

It’d be awful trying to tackle Josh Allen

10 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

It’d be awful trying to tackle Josh Allen

It would, but he is really easy to bait int2o bad decisions and turnovers. I think our defense would give him one of those type of games far easier than Mahomes

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 1

End of the day, we line up against who we have to play at the time. AFCS first round, next up!!! Let's enjoy the ride fellas. In the words of Steve Austin, "Can I get a Hell Yeah!!!". We are in the playoffs baby!

• Like 3

On 1/2/2024 at 8:46 PM, hanford29 said:

End of the day, we line up against who we have to play at the time. AFCS first round, next up!!! Let's enjoy the ride fellas. In the words of Steve Austin, "Can I get a Hell Yeah!!!". We are in the playoffs baby!

In the words of "Hellyeah"

Can I get a Hell Yeah?

2 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

Tommy Shelby, a man of fire and determination! 🔥🔥 : r/gamebeef

Likely you guys get the winner of Miami and Buffalo R1, correct? Don’t you get the lowest remaining seed after wildcard? Or is the bracket “set” regardless after the WC?

30 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Likely you guys get the winner of Miami and Buffalo R1, correct? Don’t you get the lowest remaining seed after wildcard? Or is the bracket “set” regardless after the WC?

Lowest remaining. Which I would assume will be you guys at the 5 spot because I don't see any of the other WC teams winning in the AFC besides the Browns

26 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Lowest remaining. Which I would assume will be you guys at the 5 spot because I don't see any of the other WC teams winning in the AFC besides the Browns

You could get Miami or Buffalo I suppose was my thought process. Or maybe Pittsburgh again if they somehow win R1

• Like 1

Ngl I’m rooting for Pittsburgh to make the playoffs and win in the wildcard round.  

I want the AFCN teams to win.  They all beat tf out of each other all year and other divisions have such an easier path to a playoff spot.  I’d love to see 3 AFCN teams in the divisional round.