Week 11 GDT: Raiders (5-5) @ Dolphins (6-3) - Who's hungry for sashimi?

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaiiiiiiddddddeeeeerrrrrsssssss
    • Ray Finkle's Team
    • I just hope everyone has fun

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Bad knee for a fast af rb on wet grass not a good combo Imo 

Good point. Even though he may be active, I’m not expecting a normal workload. Due to his rehab plan and cautiousness ,This wet grass could slow him up. Trying to cut in that slippery grass is difficult 

3 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

Good point. Even though he may be active, I’m not expecting a normal workload. Due to his rehab plan and cautiousness ,This wet grass could slow him up. Trying to cut in that slippery grass is difficult 

No lie. 

It'd honestly be great to catch the Dolphins on a rainy day.

With our offense being run and power focused recently, I think inclimate weather games might actually favor us over quite a few teams. Good luck tossing bombs to speedsters in wet conditions. 

Context to them opting not to go to Orlando this week:

The disastrous trip to Buffalo (and West Virginia) is the primary reason why the coaching staff decided to stay in Las Vegas this week, instead of traveling early to Florida to get acclimated to the change in time zones.

Raiders radio host JT The Brick talked about the team’s trip to Buffalo this week and apparently it was even worse than advertised…

“I think it’s a good thing [that the Raiders aren’t staying in Florida this week],” JT said this week on his Raider Nation Radio program. “As much as I can say on the record, the trip to West Virginia was a disaster. It was a bad idea led by the former regime to go there. It didn’t make sense [in terms of] mileage, it got them nowhere closer to Buffalo. I think it was a terrible move to do that.”

1 hour ago, ronjon1990 said:

No lie. 

It'd honestly be great to catch the Dolphins on a rainy day.

With our offense being run and power focused recently, I think inclimate weather games might actually favor us over quite a few teams. Good luck tossing bombs to speedsters in wet conditions. 

There’s truth to this, but it’s also a double edged sword. DBs and LBs also have to react when they don’t know the pattern. However, I’d still say rain helps us out. And for a receiver like DA who is 100% a technician, doesn’t hurt him as much, same might be for renfrow. Speed isn’t their game, subtle moves and setting defenders up is tho. 👍 now.....a good power run game definitely works better on a wet field. No question there. It’s rivalry week for me and my brother. I usually root for them.....except when they play my team....👍☠️☠️☠️☠️

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

weather now looking to be super nice in miami on sunday 😭.

how far off does Peters play on Hill? 3rd and 4, 20 yards off? LOL

Yea I just checked like 15 minutes ago too , it is like perfect weather 

Id be surprised if Peters gets a lot of snaps Sunday. Perhaps Jack Jones out snaps him

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

Yea I just checked like 15 minutes ago too , it is like perfect weather 

Id be surprised if Peters gets a lot of snaps Sunday. Perhaps Jack Jones out snaps him

If we're being honest, what we want to see in order to get the best players on the field would be Jack Jones and Amik Robertson starting on the outside with Nate Hobbs playing in the slot. 

• Like 3