Week 11 GDT: Raiders (5-5) @ Dolphins (6-3) - Who's hungry for sashimi?

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaiiiiiiddddddeeeeerrrrrsssssss
    • Ray Finkle's Team
    • I just hope everyone has fun

1 hour ago, ronjon1990 said:

Like I said, I take my time. 

But, hey, continue showing that you're a moron without a viable response. It helps me pass the time. 👌

Hey @big_palooka, do you even know what Champ Kelly's job duties were? Do you know the difference between a Head Coach and Offensive Coordinator? Do you know your head from your ***? It's a one word answer. 

@Styrian Raider, and this is why some people should be totally disregarded in terms of their opinion. Notice that he doesn't actually provide any opinion, just sophomoric attacks? See how he admits to not even caring to read answers to his questions? Dude's opinion isn't evem worthless, it's simply nonexistent other than a limpdick attempt to troll. 

Yes or no..... answer the questions and quit deflecting or sit your arse down. 

I'll wait.

Edited by big_palooka

1 hour ago, SimonGruber said:

I mean RJ to a degree I gotta agree with BP. You stay writing novels on your posts lol. I’m not saying you don’t know anything for the record I can see your passionate about your position on topics 

It's a forum. Literally everyone writes. Just saying, if someone doesn't want to read more than a blurb, X is a thing. Furthermore, if someone doesn't want to read MY posts, they don't have to. I don't care. But Palooka wants to ask a question and follow up with stupidity and then say he doesn't care to read it to start with. I simply make sure to he as thorough as possible so he'll shut up and learn a thing or two. 🤷🏼‍♂️

5 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Yes or no..... answer the questions and quit deflecting or sit your arse down. 

I'll wait.

You first. I've been waiting on your answer for over a year. Lay out your argument pr stop trolling. 

Besides, you won't read mine anyway. Or can't. Whichever it is your require Hooked On Phonics for. 

Edited by ronjon1990

i think AOC has passed his first two tests pretty well. Jets defense is no joke and he didnt do anything to hurt the team, NYG was a slaughter from the get-go and again didnt do anything to say he isnt the guy. Miami will be a different test because they will score and AOC will have to make plays to keep us in the game. If he can play mistake free and make some plays down field i think he can finally open some real eyes. I think the same can be said for AP. Huge week vs a legit contender and scariest offense in the league. If we get slaughtered there will be a "Who will be some who do you want as GM/HC/QB combo in '24 threads" lol 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I want to believe but man it's tough, the obvious path's to victory to me are AOC absolutely balling and/or we get some points from the defense or special teams. (return TD)

We need explosive plays this week, would love to see some more Tre Tucker

Huge test for Hardegree, do you go the NYG route and try and protect AOC but this time its vs a high powered offense and risk falling behind or do you say F it and go for it. NYG game we had to basically score 17, this week we need 30+

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Geezy said:

Huge test for Hardegree, do you go the NYG route and try and protect AOC but this time its vs a high powered offense and risk falling behind or do you say F it and go for it. NYG game we had to basically score 17, this week we need 30+

Hopefully your goated presence can take us over the top my brother

I think you have to come out on the attack this week, because if you don't, you'll probably be forced too very early in the game if Miami has a couple of explosive plays/scores anyways. So might as well gameplan for it, would love to see some early play action with deep shots down the field. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bucksavage1 said:

We have allowed only 3 TDs the last 35 possessions. Before every jumps up and says it was the Jets and Giants, we held Detroit to 4 FGs

What about Bagnet and the Bears?

We've also been significantly better at home this year then on the road.

Just now, NYRaider said:

What about Bagnet and the Bears?

We've also been significantly better at home this year then on the road.

I think it cuts off from the DET game

Im interested to see how AP travels. Even though our home advantage isn’t like other, half the stadium are filled with other fans

8 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Hopefully your goated presence can take us over the top my brother

I think you have to come out on the attack this week, because if you don't, you'll probably be forced too very early in the game if Miami has a couple of explosive plays/scores anyways. So might as well gameplan for it, would love to see some early play action with deep shots down the field. 

😂😂😂 I’ll definitely try and do my part my man. 

i agree, lay your cards on the line and go for it.