Week 11 GDT: Raiders (5-5) @ Dolphins (6-3) - Who's hungry for sashimi?

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaiiiiiiddddddeeeeerrrrrsssssss
    • Ray Finkle's Team
    • I just hope everyone has fun

36 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Hard to say for certain, but probably not well. 

Play and tape says he should've been a round 2 pick. People hoped he'd get humbled after the draft, but clearly hasn't. 

Million dollar talent, bankrupt brain. 

Sad how often you see that combo together. The good thing here is giving him a flyer would be essentially as low cost of a flyer as we can take on a good talent like that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FloydFan said:

Sad how often you see that combo together. The good thing here is giving him a flyer would be essentially as low cost of a flyer as we can take on a good talent like that.

True. 

He's here now. Guess we'll see. 

AP would earn some additional goodwill if he cam keep that kid straight. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

True. 

He's here now. Guess we'll see. 

AP would earn some additional goodwill if he cam keep that kid straight. 

I think this is more evidence that we would have probably taken Carter if AP and Champ were running things during the draft.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

I think this is more evidence that we would have probably taken Carter if AP and Champ were running things during the draft.

AP maybe. Champ? Nah, dude can't draft. 

Besides, a mid season waiver vs top 10 pick....one is forgivable to the masses, the other isn't. I still gotta stand by the idea we simply couldn't take Carter thanks to Ruggs' moronic dumbassery. 

Just now, ronjon1990 said:

Besides, a mid season waiver vs top 10 pick....one is forgivable to the masses, the other isn't. I still gotta stand by the idea we simply couldn't take Carter thanks to Ruggs' moronic dumbassery. 

I tend to stand by that as well, the masses would have been throwing enormous amounts of shade at the front office if we had. I am however more optimistic about Champ. May not be the dude but I'm not anti him as a front office guy at least at this point. 

22 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Just hating to hate...... 

Probably can't draft draft because he's never had a job that required him to do it before. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Just hating to hate...... 

Probably can't draft draft because he's never had a job that required him to do it before. 

Dude, are you actually rocking a single digit IQ? Can you read? Can you research anything? Like, really, what is it with you? 

Dude has been:

College Scout, Assistant coordinator of pro and college scouting, Assistant director of pro personnel, Director of pro scouting, Assistant director of player personnel, and Assistant GM, but sure, he's never had any job or hand in the draft process. But just like with McDaniels being a HC and not an OC, your ignorance of job functions isn't surprising. 

Tell me again I'm just "hating to hate"  though. Unlike you, I take the time to look stuff up and come prepared with actual facts and figures. You can keep coming with your dumbass little jabs and unsubstantiated nonsense. No wonder you were enamored with "the Way". You probably believe in fairytales and leprechauns, too. 

Edited by ronjon1990

1 hour ago, ronjon1990 said:

Dude, are you actually rocking a single digit IQ? Can you read? Can you research anything? Like, really, what is it with you? 

Dude has been:

College Scout, Assistant coordinator of pro and college scouting, Assistant director of pro personnel, Director of pro scouting, Assistant director of player personnel, and Assistant GM, but sure, he's never had any job or hand in the draft process. But just like with McDaniels being a HC and not an OC, your ignorance of job functions isn't surprising. 

Tell me again I'm just "hating to hate"  though. Unlike you, I take the time to look stuff up and come prepared with actual facts and figures. You can keep coming with your dumbass little jabs and unsubstantiated nonsense. No wonder you were enamored with "the Way". You probably believe in fairytales and leprechauns, too. 

Has Champ Kelly ever ran a draft room on draft day and made the draft picks?

Answer..... no. So stop carrying on about how he can't draft. Or are you daft enough to think entry level and assistant jobs have final say over draft picks? 

Edited by big_palooka

1 hour ago, ronjon1990 said:

Dude has been:

.......wait fairies aren't real?

59 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Answer..... no. So stop carrying on about how he can't draft. Or are you daft enough to think entry level and assistant jobs have final say over draft picks? 

I'm not opposed to Champ Kelly but I would have to see it. There's nothing that he can do midseason they can prove or disprove his ability so you kind of have to give him an off-season(even if it's just one). 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Ok chief, ok. I get it, you're really just that incapable of intelligent conversation. 

Seriously, no wonder you marked so hard for Josh McDaniels. You haven't the slightest clue about how any of it works. Good to know. 

When Pat Graham winds up being a liability and Champ Kelly flops, I will make sure to remind you every single day just how much of a simp for all of them you were. Can't wait to see that 180 turn from you too. 

Get lost, kid, you're in over your head again and it's painful to watch.