Week 11 GDT: Raiders (5-5) @ Dolphins (6-3) - Who's hungry for sashimi?

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaiiiiiiddddddeeeeerrrrrsssssss
    • Ray Finkle's Team
    • I just hope everyone has fun

13 minutes ago, Geezy said:

i think AOC has passed his first two tests pretty well. Jets defense is no joke and he didnt do anything to hurt the team, NYG was a slaughter from the get-go and again didnt do anything to say he isnt the guy. Miami will be a different test because they will score and AOC will have to make plays to keep us in the game. If he can play mistake free and make some plays down field i think he can finally open some real eyes. I think the same can be said for AP. Huge week vs a legit contender and scariest offense in the league. If we get slaughtered there will be a "Who will be some who do you want as GM/HC/QB combo in '24 threads" lol 

The Jets defense had made the best QBs look like garbage and AOC did fairly well for a 4th round rookie. Actually arguably the best performance vs the Jets this season. That’s a major confidence boost and he seems to get better every game

If Jack Jones can suit up, he could be a huge help

3 hours ago, big_palooka said:

How is Miami's defense? I've not really kept up with them on that side under Fangio. They have 2 top end CBs and some good pass rushers.

Their defence is star studded too sadly. Great DLine, all three are tough and Wilkins is super. Edges Phillips and Chubb are allowed to pin their ears back and Phillips coming into his own. Baker is a very good MLB and Ramsey, Holland and Howard are all very good DBs. It’s a really talented group and it’ll be a very stern test for the young rookie 😳

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ronjon1990 said:

You first. I've been waiting on your answer for over a year. Lay out your argument pr stop trolling. 

Besides, you won't read mine anyway. Or can't. Whichever it is your require Hooked On Phonics for. 

Me first? Now you're trying to deflect to a year ago? 

I was the one who asked the question.

Like I said, simple yes or no or sit your arse down.

17 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Me first? Now you're trying to deflect to a year ago? 

I was the one who asked the question.

Like I said, simple yes or no or sit your arse down.

Yes, you first. I asked you questions over a year ago that you still refuse to answer. You can't or won't. 

Until you do, I simply refuse to give your thoughts, opinions, or questions any legitimacy or recognition beyond being the utter trash they are. 

3 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

Yes, you first. I asked you questions over a year ago that you still refuse to answer. You can't or won't. 

Until you do, I simply refuse to give your thoughts, opinions, or questions any legitimacy or recognition beyond being the utter trash they are. 

Ok.... I'll bite, what question? Pull it up from a year ago, I'll wait.

• Like 1