Week 11 GDT : Los Angeles Chargers (4-5) @ Green Bay Packers (3-6)

Leader

Having the young players already on the roster get better and learn how to win at this level is so much more important than GB's 2024 draft position.  As frustrating as the first half of the season was to watch, the team seems to be turning a corner.  Anyone who can't see the steady improvement over these past few weeks simply doesn't want to see it.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Rainmaker90 said:

I do feel that. I see both ways. I do think there’s a ton of value giving our young guys confidence though. 

Plus, we have an extra 2nd and 3rd , if they want an elite OT they can get one 

Play well....but lose. Make ALL our draft picks better. Our record this year doesnt matter at all. This is a complete retool/rebuild year. The last phase of that is killing it in this draft.

Play better...but lose.

Just now, {Family Ghost} said:

Good news on Aaron Jones .. MLF says it should not be a long term injury, but we know how that turns out sometimes.

is it possible we get Jones, Savage, Jaire, and Stokes all back this year? That'd be nice

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Play well....but lose. Make ALL our draft picks better. Our record this year doesnt matter at all. This is a complete retool/rebuild year. The last phase of that is killing it in this draft.

Play better...but lose.

I get it, I don’t think pro athletes get much confidence when they lose. 

We’re not going to be bad enough for a premium pick. We’re probably going to win 3 more times , hell, after these next two weeks the remaining 5 games are winnable. Winning 3 or 4 of the last 5 will do a lot going into next year 

6 minutes ago, Brit Pack said:

What was I hearing thaht proper offences will show up our defence? What was I hearing about DVOA? 

Barry dialing it up with a nuthin' secondary!!!

Our defence has pretty much kept us in every game. Barry going nowhere

Chargers should have cleared 30+ points today without their inexplicable mistakes that had nothing to do with anything the Packers defense did tbf

Really hope they don't keep Barry again simply because they've faced a ton of bad QB's/teams thus far. The few good ones they've faced had little trouble moving up and down the field on them

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Brit Pack said:

What was I hearing thaht proper offences will show up our defence? What was I hearing about DVOA? 

Barry dialing it up with a nuthin' secondary!!!

Our defence has pretty much kept us in every game. Barry going nowhere

The Chargers receivers dropped 3 touchdown passes.

Generally speaking, you don’t want a defense predicated around the concept of counting on wide open, but dropped touchdown catches as a winning formula.

But keep trying to defend Barry.

• Like 3