Week 11 GDT : Los Angeles Chargers (4-5) @ Green Bay Packers (3-6)

Leader

57 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

While I'm completely on board with the reality that Barry is being "limited" by his lack of experience on the back end, has he really done anything to suggest he's the DC that is going to win a championship?  We're consistently a bottom-3rd defense and we're the T-3rd worst in takeaways.  There's nothing that's going well defensively.  And given how much we've invested in our defense over the last several years, its' either the coaching or the GM.

the bright spot for Barry remains the playoff game against the niners for the 21 season.  If only our defense played close to that on average

Fun game to be at, was the loudest I've ever seen a Milwaukee game. Think it was because all the old guys (sorry @Old Guy) sold their seats for cheap to the young crowd because we were 3-6.

Jordan Love is good, but damnit dude complete the dagger. That layup to Musgrave was so well setup and should've been a long handoff and he whiffed it bad. Still 300 yard streak is over, so the haterz can find something else to do until Thanksgiving.

Defense was concerningly good, the world wants us to hang on to Barry. Hopefully we start winning some 42-38 games here soon.

Also Matt LaFleur didn't deserve to win that game, thought he called a brilliant game until he didn't trust his QB to win the game for him on 3rd and 6. The lack of stones there should've cost us the game, and usually does. 

This team is getting fun to watch on O, like most of us predicted by the time December rolled around. Patience.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, CWood21 said:

While I'm completely on board with the reality that Barry is being "limited" by his lack of experience on the back end, has he really done anything to suggest he's the DC that is going to win a championship?  We're consistently a bottom-3rd defense and we're the T-3rd worst in takeaways.  There's nothing that's going well defensively.  And given how much we've invested in our defense over the last several years, its' either the coaching or the GM.

Defense played well today despite the inexperience in the secondary (and a LOT of luck). 

This is just a statement of fact, any defense of Barry is overpowered by the many occasions a talented and experienced defensive backfield played like garbage under Barry. 

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

Fun game to be at, was the loudest I've ever seen a Milwaukee game. Think it was because all the old guys (sorry @Old Guy) sold their seats for cheap to the young crowd because we were 3-6.

Jordan Love is good, but damnit dude complete the dagger. That layup to Musgrave was so well setup and should've been a long handoff and he whiffed it bad. Still 300 yard streak is over, so the haterz can find something else to do until Thanksgiving.

Defense was concerningly good, the world wants us to hang on to Barry. Hopefully we start winning some 42-38 games here soon.

Also Matt LaFleur didn't deserve to win that game, thought he called a brilliant game until he didn't trust his QB to win the game for him on 3rd and 6. The lack of stones there should've cost us the game, and usually does. 

This team is getting fun to watch on O, like most of us predicted by the time December rolled around. Patience.

I take no offense to the old guy's comment. It needs to be loud in Lambeau. 

Also, the bold part was quite a source of spirited posts in the gameday thread, all in agreement. I might have been a bit boisterous on the subject as well. 

Edited by Old Guy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

Fun game to be at, was the loudest I've ever seen a Milwaukee game. Think it was because all the "Get off my lawn!" guys (sorry @Old Guy) sold their seats for cheap to the young crowd because we were 3-6.

FIFY :)

2 hours ago, Packerraymond said: