Week 12: {6-5} Buffalo Bills @ {9-1} Philadelphia Eagles {Kelly Green is Back Edition PT 2}

Nabbs4u

4 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Can we talk about how well Driscoll stepped up today? 

Yes, I am happily choking on the crow as I typed. 

1st QT, especially that first drive was atrocious. Hard to argue with most of the 2nd 1/2 after adjustments were made. 

Tired though of it taking a full 1/2 for Brian to adapt!

Edited by Nabbs4u

Had anyone suggested before the season not only would the Eagles be 10-1 after 12 wks but thier only loss came at the hands of a NY Jets team without Aaron Rodgers at QB.

They would of been told , you're on Crack, GTFOH Homer!

The fact this particular team has found numerous ways to win 10 Football Games. Has overcome ridiculous obstacles in those 10 wins only bodes well come playoffs! We are tested!

There is not a situation (outside of a 30-0 deficit 4th QT) where this team doesn't or wouldn't believe we can and will comeback. 

7 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Yes, I am happily choking on the crow as I typed. 

1st QT, especially that first drive was atrocious. Hard to argue with most of the 2nd 1/2 after adjustments were made. 

Tired though of it taking a full 1/2 for Brian to adapt!

7 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Ye. He was very solid pass pro today. His run blocking is nowhere near what Lane offers, but he had a nice game today.

5 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

Driscoll is not good enough to be left on an island like Lane. But he is perfectly fine if you give him chip help.

Not suggesting that there is not a massive drop off but after that first drive I thought, Lane’s absence was going to be a much bigger story line than it turned out to be. Driscoll held up well. 

Hopefully Lane is good for next week against Bosa and Young though 

• Like 1