Week 12: {6-5} Buffalo Bills @ {9-1} Philadelphia Eagles {Kelly Green is Back Edition PT 2}

Nabbs4u

11 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

My apologies to all of you for my skepticism about a potential Victory after the Lane Johnson news broke!

I severely underestimated the Power of the

WKG Jerome Brown Throwback  ✔️ 

Petes Gray Shirt ✔️ 

Nabbs GDT ✔️ 

I wear zero eagle gear on game days 99% of the time. Wear it every single day when they're not playing. Broke my rule against the Jets cause I went to a party and we lost :(. 

Wore an all black 6ers hat for the SB year that I retired after we won it all. That hat was my good luck charm all year. 

I don't really need gear on game day because I have an eagles tattoo on my foreman that I got the August before we won it all. That also was a good luck charm that year. Got the super bowl trophy added next to it after we won it also

Edited by EaglesFlySBChampsHigh

13 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I just thought of this.... the Niners had a TNF game this week for Thanksgiving so they'll have like a mini bye week before us and then we have to travel to Dallas where they'll also be coming off a mini bye to fully get ready for us just like SF. That's brutal scheduling 'luck' from the league right there.

There's no way that was not on purpose by the league. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

Ojomo got a whopping 1 snap despite the D playing 90 snaps and Milton leaving. Gotta get the youngsters some playing time, imo, in case we need them to step up in the playoffs due to injury.

Pretty sure he came in for that one play late on the Bills last drive in regulation after it was clear the line was completely gassed and the Bills were ripping off 10 yard runs left and right. It took Jordan Davis nearly dying to get Ojomo one snap.