Week 12: {6-5} Buffalo Bills @ {9-1} Philadelphia Eagles {Kelly Green is Back Edition PT 2}

Nabbs4u

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I just thought of this.... the Niners had a TNF game this week for Thanksgiving so they'll have like a mini bye week before us and then we have to travel to Dallas where they'll also be coming off a mini bye to fully get ready for us just like SF. That's brutal scheduling 'luck' from the league right there.

Bring. It. On. 

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

I didn't doubt we could win this game. Next week against a well rested 49ers team, without a healthy Lane? I put us at like 39% to win. Tonight feels good tho. Nice to go undefeated in the Kelly Greens.

Hopefully Lane is able to go next week.... I absolutely do not wanna see the massacre that would be Driscoll versus Bosa.

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I just thought of this.... the Niners had a TNF game this week for Thanksgiving so they'll have like a mini bye week before us and then we have to travel to Dallas where they'll also be coming off a mini bye to fully get ready for us just like SF. That's brutal scheduling 'luck' from the league right there.

I FULLY expect to drop that Cowboy game. That schedule is nuts. I told myself going 3-3 was acceptable. Already 3 for 3. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I FULLY expect to drop that Cowboy game. That schedule is nuts. I told myself going 3-3 was acceptable. Already 3 for 3. 

Beat the Niners and lose to the Cowboys and we will have the soon to be under .500 Seahawks, 2x Giants, and the Cards. Next week decides if the first seed is a race or a guarantee imo. 

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

No Lane. No Milton. Losing Fletch and Cunningham during the game. Terrible turnovers in the first half. Still win. 

**** man that is insane. 

Jake the Make bailed us out of some bad Brian Johnson decisions and Kelce cheddar bobbing us at the end of regulation. That's the kind of kick that galvanized us in the Giants game for our SB run, so hopefully this is where we start firing on all cylinders.

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Beat the Niners and lose to the Cowboys and we will have the soon to be under .500 Seahawks, 2x Giants, and the Cards. Next week decides if the first seed is a race or a guarantee imo. 

After the cowboys I’m only worried about playing on MetLife field.