Week 12: {6-5} Buffalo Bills @ {9-1} Philadelphia Eagles {Kelly Green is Back Edition PT 2}

Nabbs4u

Date: 11/26/23

4:25 pm EST

Philadelphia Eagles Light Lincoln Financial Field Green in Honor of ...

(5-5 Bills)

Vector Of the world: Buffalo Bills logo

@

(9-1 Eagles)

Kelly Green Eagles Logo - LogoDix

It's Back Kelly Green Edition Pt 2

Well here we are again. Bills coming off a win, Eagles coming off a 4 gm win streak (Nabbs GDT). Buffalo like their AFCE rival Dolphins will have the privilege of witnessing the Kelly Green effect at Lincoln Financial.

Keys to the game

Bills

On Defense the Eagles will be tested yet again via the pass. Limiting Josh Allen as a passer and runner might be the hardest test of the year thus far. We all know he is TO prone but he is also prone to picking apart secondaries at will.

Given our struggles in defending the pass if we don't get constant unwavering pressure/sacks this too might be a long day. While the Bills refuse to run the ball most games, I could see them attempting to do so to NOT put it all on Allen's shoulders.

Stopping the run has been a strength of the Eagles all season "until" last game vs Chiefs. It will be interesting to see how we decide to cover Stephon Diggs. He most likely gets his but do or can we limit the others? Guess we'll, see?

Eagles

On Offense we will need to protect Hurts way better than we did vs the Chiefs. He was under constant pressure. If that occurs again vs the Bills who also have a Top 10 defense that won't be good.

Running the ball is a Must. Don't get in a 1-dimensional type shootout trying to prove Jalen can throw with Allen. Stay Balanced even if that means Hurts taking off!!! We attempted to incorporate new motion and different concepts to the running game or with Swift. Do that more ,FEED DeAndre Swift get him touches!

Obviously, we will be without Dallas Goedert yet again. Someone needs to fill that void Julio, OZ, .....? If we protect the ball and win the TO battle, we should win this game. It's basically the blueprint on how to beat the Eagles. Let them beat themselves! Hopefully we limit our TO's!!

Here's hoping for a INJURY FREE game on both sides. may the cards fall where they may,

GO!

Edited by Nabbs4u

I'm actually more worried about this game than the Chiefs game.  The Eagles are in a pretty bad spot here.

1. Coming off an emotional high of their biggest win of the season

2. Short week.  Puts the Eagles at a significant disadvantage considering the game their coming off of.

3.  The Bills are still pretty good.

4. The Bills are on an emotional high after Dorsey getting fired.

5. Must win for the Bills

I'm worried the Eagles will not be sharp early in the game and this is not a game I think they can afford a slow start.  Buffalo is a front running team and can bury the Eagles if they get off to a slow start.  

Another gauntlet game. Glad this one is at home though as that will give our guys some extra comfort. The Bills aren't the elite team they were the past two years, but they are still very good. Diggs will obviously be the main key to shutting down their offense, but outside of Kincaid they don't have a ton of great interior options at WR which is good for us. If Byard can cover the TE as well as he did on Monday I think we actually matchup pretty well with them defensively.

Assuming the weather is better I'd expect a bounce back game from the O. Look to get AJ involved early and often this weekend.

2 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Another gauntlet game

We all have been talking about this gauntlet of games coming up

KC,Buf,SF,Dallas,Sea

but I think most of us haven't realized this gauntlet actually started 4 weeks ago, Not Monday Night!

Mia, Was ,Dal.....KC

Edited by Nabbs4u

I feel like people are thinking this is the Bills of the last two years. It is not, they are significantly worse. The defense is incredibly banged up, especially in the secondary. This isn't to say the Bills aren't still dangerous, but IMO this is the easiest game of the gauntlet part of the schedule. Josh Allen is prone to turning the ball over, the Bills offense hasn't been clicking, and the defense is missing half the starters. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jeezla said:

I'm seeing 50% chance of rain in Philly for Sunday? Hopefully that goes down a bit over the next few days. I want to see a high scoring shoot out.

Nah, I like our chances to win better in the elements, we're better in the trenches than Buffalo.