Week 12: {6-5} Buffalo Bills @ {9-1} Philadelphia Eagles {Kelly Green is Back Edition PT 2}

Nabbs4u

29 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I totally get how crucial Lane is to the offense but if we turn into a pumpkin without him, then that's pathetic I'm sorry. Too many ppl in here assuming a loss from this.

Lane is to this Offense what Trent Williams is to SF. It's a night and day difference for not only the Offense as a whole but especially the QB playing.

Just ask/look at Purdy during thier 3 gm losing streak.

Edited by Nabbs4u

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

Lane is to this Offense what Trent Williams is to SF. It's a night and day difference for not only the Offense as a whole but especially the QB playing.

Just ask Purdy during thier 3 gm losing streak.

Well as coaches figure it out. You're paid handsomely to think and adjust on the fly. Find out how to minimize his loss. 

Just now, EagleBlueDon said:

Well as coaches figure it out. You're paid handsomely to think and adjust on the fly. Find out how to minimize his loss. 

I'd agree if the staff wasn't preparing all week for a specific game plan. If this truly was a last second injury (not something they were remotely aware was a possibility) you simply can't switch entire game plans 2 hrs before game.

Adapt, see what's working what's not after a drive or two sure but if the plan was to attack this secondary vertically/intermediate which can be had, they/Jalen will still try to do that. 

Just have to hope Driscoll/Stoll Don't get Hurts killed.🤞

9 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

i don't think this is a likely L, but it feels like a coin flip. Hopefully we don't let Diggs and the rookie Kincaid go wild.

definitely lean towards coin flip too. No game is safe with Josh Allen at QB lately. He's as likely to throw 3 picks as he is 3 tds

12 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

No Lane, rainy (seems to bother Hurts), desperate Bills team. This is probably an L. It doesn’t make sense how much of an impact Lane has as a single OL, but history has shown his tremendous value.

No one is surprised you’re pessimistic. lol

But this is up to Nick and BJ to figure it out. Which they’ve been pretty good at. Buffalo is struggling, “new” offensive system. Could work against them. Could work against us. I think if we contain Allen from running around we’ll be ok.