Week 12: {6-5} Buffalo Bills @ {9-1} Philadelphia Eagles {Kelly Green is Back Edition PT 2}

Nabbs4u

Just now, Jeezla said:

Jake the Make bailed us out of some bad Brian Johnson decisions and Kelce cheddar bobbing us at the end of regulation. That's the kind of kick that galvanized us in the Giants game for our SB run, so hopefully this is where we start firing on all cylinders.

honestly that kick was more impressive than the giants game considering the conditions. Jake is second only to justin tucker in my eyes, even then he might even edge him out this year.

2 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

honestly that kick was more impressive than the giants game considering the conditions. Jake is second only to justin tucker in my eyes, even then he might even edge him out this year.

His post game he said, given the conditions that was probably the toughest of his career. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

might have been the most clutch kick (in the regular season) i've ever seen. Wasn't a walk off, but was the catalyst for the W.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 2

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Carroll owns us. I’m definitely worried about the Seahawks. We’ll be road favorites and should be, but not expecting an easy win. After that game though? Yeah it’s a true cakewalk.

If we win next week, 1 seed will sure feel pretty much locked up which is crazy to think. Hopefully we play a complete game.

The Seahawks are a bad team that is about to be exposed. This is a different era. Only worrisome thing is it’s on the road. 

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Carroll owns us. I’m definitely worried about the Seahawks. We’ll be road favorites and should be, but not expecting an easy win. After that game though? Yeah it’s a true cakewalk.

If we win next week, 1 seed will sure feel pretty much locked up which is crazy to think. Hopefully we play a complete game.

we owned the Jets until this year. Time for a change in Seahawks Eagles ownership.

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I think Russ owned us more than Pete. He was always very frustrating to try to stop.

24 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Russ owned them. Not that worried it was a Pete Carroll thing. It was a Russ Wilson and his mobility thing. 

38 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

How exactly is Sirianni not the front runner for CotY? 

Of the favorites I can make a case for DeMeco and Tomlin, McDaniels and O'Connell have no case imo.  Dan Campbell also just **** the bed in front of a national audience.  If Houston makes the playoffs I think DeMeco wins anyway, but Sirianni deserves more love.  It doesn't help his cause that he's a very unlikable coach to everyone outside of the Eagles fandom either.