Turkey Day Game 1: Green Bay Packers (4-6) @ Detroit Lions (8-2)

Louis Friend

I swear commercials say or do the stupidest **** nowadays, it's hard to tell if AI came up with it or just someone stupid.

"You may not be brothers or sisters, but if toughness was a gene, you would be" no, that's not how genetics work.

Or that open bottle of coke in the museum. Because if there's something universal about people, it's that when we see open beverage containers randomly appear next to us, we immediately chug the **** out of it. Like wtf.

• Like 9

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

I swear commercials say or do the stupidest **** nowadays, it's hard to tell if AI came up with it or just someone stupid.

"You may not be brothers or sisters, but if toughness was a gene, you would be" no, that's not how genetics work.

Or that open bottle of coke in the museum. Because if there's something universal about people, it's that when we see open beverage containers randomly appear next to us, we immediately chug the **** out of it. Like wtf.

There's been a definite trend toward the nonsensical, nonsequitor, absurd zany **** direction for advertising over the last bunch of years.

I feel like it maybe started with Old Spice.  Or at least, that's where it really took off and went wild.

Commercials used to sort of accidentally end up stupid.  But they're definitely doing it more purposefully by design these days.

• Like 2