Week 13: Chiefs @ Packers Lead up - Big Big SNF Game Vs Mahomes and MaAuto

LLcheesehead12

Just now, Mazrimiv said:

Is it really that surprising to see a lot of KC fans show up?  With how rare it is for the Chiefs to play in Lambeau, I would think this would be a game KC fans would have planned to travel to as soon as the schedule came out.

A lot of them do want to go to Lambeau.  And most of them that I have talked to want to go there when it snows.  I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't a pretty good mark-up on those seats.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mazrimiv said:

Is it really that surprising to see a lot of KC fans show up?  With how rare it is for the Chiefs to play in Lambeau, I would think this would be a game KC fans would have planned to travel to as soon as the schedule came out.

for sure.   there are probably a lot of KC fans that are in Iowa/Nebraska, etc and getting to KC is harder than getting to an away game.   When GB was 3-6, this game was probably not hard to get on the secondary ticket market

10 minutes ago, ChaRisMa said:

Wish there was a healthy way to get a better crowd at Lambeau. I’ve considered putting a team together to hand out business cards at entrances with the following written on them.

When we are on offense, indoor voices for the last 15 seconds prior to snap.

Be as loud as possible while the boys play Defense.

The wave happens immediately when we’re up 17 and goes until the offense returns to the field.

Support your team.

Dont drink and drive.

im still working on verbiage, etc. you get the idea. STFU when appropriate card

Kill off all the old.... wait a second I'm one of those. 

No, you are going to have to deal with it. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Wait till Taylor Swift does it............

40 years from now. I hope we’re all alive to see grandma kelce’s intro to her grandson vs Eli’s grand baby in the Superb Owl with special music guest Flea. Yes, Flea of the Red Hot Chili Peppers makes it another 40 years AND, he’s singing all the hits.