Week 13: Chiefs @ Packers Lead up - Big Big SNF Game Vs Mahomes and MaAuto

LLcheesehead12

1 hour ago, Mdpackfan22 said:

Potentially getting Jaire, Stokes, Ford, Savage, Wicks and Campbell back this week. Let's go out there and win this damn thing

Was also wondering what the status on Musgrave is.  Granted Kraft had a decent game last Thursday but man, this is one of those games you would kill to get your best TE back out on the field again.

5 minutes ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

Was also wondering what the status on Musgrave is.  Granted Kraft had a decent game last Thursday but man, this is one of those games you would kill to get your best TE back out on the field again.

He's gonna be out for awhile. I can see him coming back for the playoffs if we make it. That'll give him 8 weeks to heal

12 minutes ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

If Musgrave comes back from a lacerated kidney in a week he needs to get drug tested for HGH.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, vegas492 said:

I'm not concerned about Rice's speed.  It's the physicality and route running.  I'd have JA simply take him away.  

Try to limit Kelce with a bracket and help.

See if MVs and Moore can get it done.

But again, much easier said than done.

Stokes was in discussion with covering MVS, not Rice. 

38 minutes ago, craig said:

Watched a couple of KC snaps yesterday, not enough to be representative, but struck me how totally different their defense looks.  On early downs, they had like 8-in-the-box, and 10 guys under the first down line.  Bundles of guys close enough to blitz, and close enough to compress the run game.  

I get the "run-the-ball-to-keep-it-out-of-Pat's-hands", but that only works if the run game is really getting first downs.  I think given how bad our run game is, MLF will really need to attack by pass.  If we can't pass efficiently, surely we won't run well either, so we'll just get waxed.  Running into 3rd-and-6 doesn't keep the ball out of Pat's hands, only completing first downs does that.  To get a bunch of first downs and score, we'll need the pass game to be working.  

Obviously KC will mix it up and will game play for Love, which will be different for game-planning for Vegas.  But *IF* they are doing the stuff with 10 guys under the 1st-down line, I think Love will need to beat them with passes >10-yards deep.  Not easy, no.  But I don't think running into their run-defense is going to work.  

Should be interesting.  

Will probably need to win the turnover game to win the actual game.  

Spagnola is all gas no brake. Until you get him deep a time or two, he's going to keep making you one dimensional and force quick throws. 

Keep 7 in to block, run Watson and Reed on deep routes on opposite sides of the field and make the single high safety choose. 

• Like 1