Week #13 General ๐Ÿˆ Discussion

TecmoSuperJoe

2 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Atlanta needs to make a move for Kyler Murray if he's made available.

I was literally about to post this Falcon team could be quite good with a QB. Ridder is awful. And just to add insult to injury, maybe the ugliest QB Iโ€™ve ever seen. Actually I take that backโ€ฆ no one takes Jay Cutlerโ€™s crown in that department.ย 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Atlanta is going to make a QB move next year and I believe they are going to be pretty good.ย 

I don't think Ridder was the issue on that goalline situation... Refs should have put the ball at the 1 from the personal foul. No idea why they didn't.

Just now, scar988 said:

I don't think Ridder was the issue on that goalline situation... Refs should have put the ball at the 1 from the personal foul. No idea why they didn't.

Were they at the 2 when the play started? It is half distance to the goal if inside the 30 so that is why

Just now, scar988 said:

If they're in the playoffs, I doubt they do. To everyone here and all the media's disappointment.

That should be to your disappointment as a fan. I'm a niners fan, I approve of them not making a move lol

1 minute ago, Forge said:

That should be to your disappointment as a fan. I'm a niners fan, I approve of them not making a move lol

Agreed, as a Saints fan, Iโ€™d be thrilled not disappointed if the Falcons go with Ridder again next season rather than getting a competent QB.ย 

2 minutes ago, mse326 said:

Were they at the 2 when the play started? It is half distance to the goal if inside the 30 so that is why

They were at the 8. But penalty happened in the end zone. Thought all personal fouls in the end zone put the ball at hte 1. If that's changed, then I don't know.

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I don't have a problem with it because he's been growing and learning every game. I think he's developing. If they win the division, it only happens because he's improved his play.