2023 Week 14 SNF: Philadelphia Eagles @ Dallas Cowboys

notthatbluestuff

Who wins?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/11/2023 at 01:20 AM

6 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

It will be nice if the Bills and Chiefs game doesn’t run long so I have time to properly prepare for watching this game.

Should be an old fashion slobberknocker

I wonder...  Didn't we all think yesterday's game in Philly was going to be the game of the year?   It will all depend upon how the Eagles respond to that spanking they received from SF.   

1 hour ago, Pugger said:

I wonder...  Didn't we all think yesterday's game in Philly was going to be the game of the year?   It will all depend upon how the Eagles respond to that spanking they received from SF.   

PHI-KC, PHI-SF and now PHI-DAL lol. I don't think the first two were bad games, but outside of the fact they are top ranked teams, they weren't anything special.

On 12/4/2023 at 12:52 PM, EagleBlueDon said:

As an Eagles fan, I'm sick of playing all these "game of the year" games man. Can I get a 1pm game against the Falcons or something? Damn.

You don't like watching your team always having their high stakes games played on primetime?  You wish to have them low-key and early in the day so you can relax in the evening like the majority of team fans take for granted? It's kinda stressful, huh?  Doesn't it feel like teams "get up" to play your team?  Do you sense that? 

As almost any Cowboy fan can attest...
Welcome to our World!

Edited by ///mcompact
  • Like 1

I think the Boys will dominate them. The only problem is our LB play is atrocious. At the end of day, it’s a glorified exhibition. Eagles have the TBs for all intents and purposes and will win the division at 13-4 or something.

A three way tie between Det/Eag/49ers will net the 49ers with the bye given their conference record. It will be impossible for Dallas to beat them there with our decimated defense.

49ers will have a joke path to the SB and will finally win it.

Edited by WheatieMan

On 12/8/2023 at 2:55 AM, ///mcompact said:

You don't like watching your team always having their high stakes games played on primetime?  You wish to have them low-key and early in the day so you can relax in the evening like the majority of team fans take for granted? It's kinda stressful, huh?  Doesn't it feel like teams "get up" to play your team?  Do you sense that? 

As almost any Cowboy fan can attest...
Welcome to our World!

Think you completely missed his point. Every game except for Washington for the past 7 weeks straight (Mia,Was Dal,KC,Buf,SF,Dal) was being called a "Game of the Year" type matchup.

At no point this season during your schedule with the exception of Philly and SF 2 months apart has Dallas been called that "until" this current stretch of games where the moniker I'm sure will be given several times in a row vs Eagles, Bills, Dolphins, Lions. 

Welcome to our World the next 4 weeks.

Edited by Nabbs4u

4 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Think you completely missed his point. Every game except for Washington for the past 7 weeks straight (Mia,Was Dal,KC,Buf,SF,Dal) was being called a "Game of the Year" type matchup.

At no point this season during your schedule with the exception of Philly and SF 2 months apart has Dallas been called that "until" this current stretch of games where the moniker I'm sure will be given several times in a row vs Eagles, Bills, Dolphins, Lions. 

Welcome to our World the next 4 weeks.

Ehhh...it's all the same.   He's not jazzed that all eyes are on his Eagles, the games are getting overhyped, that he's tired of it; would rather watch them in a low-vis situation, etc. 

And again I say to that:  "yeah, I remember my first beer".

Edited by ///mcompact